4 days post op and they're not as big as I expected :( Started by: salwa

• Author
    22p
    Menu

I was so worried about this pre op coming out thinking wow there’s hardly a change.

I was a 32c and had 400cc HP put in ovee the muscle. I think they still look quite small and there is no cleavage! I’m 4 days post op, I had a look through strapping as it’s killing me. Now I’m just feeling down I thought 400 was a good size for me 🙁

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu
    +1

@salwa1996 Aww hun, the pic I have seen they look big! Are they much different to that now? Xx

salwa 22
    22p
    Menu

I just like put an old bra to my boob and still fits how is that even possible 🙁 was 34c cup

salwa 22
    22p
    Menu

This was the thing was worried about 🙁

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

Putting a bra to your boob is not as accurate as actually putting the bra on hun. I am almost certain that once your strapping is off you will be in love xx

salwa 22
    22p
    Menu

Hmm I pulled I down and had I good look there’s not visible cleavage :(can’t push it together yet they’re still hard x

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

I think we all worry about being to small or big when we are pre-op hun but these surgeons know what we want and do this every day so we have to give them some credit by trusting them. I just read that if you tried on sizers your implants should be a very similar size to the sizer you agreed or the same 🙂 xx

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

I can’t push mine together either and I’m 8 days post op. Going to take longer hun, mine are rock hard lol! They will soften up and you will have so much cleavage you better put 2 sports bras on at the gym! Haha xx

Menu

Awww no i think yours look amazing! You have suuuuch a good cleavage seriously! Theyll look great when theyre out the strapping too! Xx

salwa 22
    22p
    Menu

I don’t wanna wear 2 haha I used to do that pre op wearing two bras for being flat :'(

salwa 22
    22p
    Menu

They look tiny I puller strapping down to see its really driving me mad my boobs need to breathe!

And there is hardy any I can feel a cleavege but it’s not visible :'(

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

Aww haha! I was just kidding hun they are going to be amazing stop worrying andd get some rest :p xx

salwa 22
    22p
    Menu

But already saw them 🙁

salwa 22
    22p
    Menu

Anyone know if overs will get even smaller

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu

Overs can get a bit smaller if there is a lot of swelling and it goes down but yours are partials so I’m not sure about them… they might get bigger. But you will feel better once your boobies can breath! Xx

salwa 22
    22p
    Menu

No they are overs no way they can’t possible get smaller than they are 🙁

Emma 16
    16p
    Menu

There’s no way you’ll be able to push them together for a cleavage yet, but it’s just because you have so much healing to do/dropping/fluffing/etc. give yourself time to heal before trying to force anything.

They look a great size in the pic you posted & i think most girls find they look bigger once they’ve fluffed but that can take months to fully happen x

salwa 22
    22p
    Menu

Looo so small there’s no cleavage can only feel it. But overs don’t fluff :'(

Emma 16
    16p
    Menu
    +1

They will to an extent hun. You’ll still be so swollen & even your skin will be holding them tight at the moment. They’ll change so much even in the next few weeks nevermind months.

Just you saying that they won’t move yet – & you’re still in your strapping so fuessing they shouldn’t be moving much anyway – screams just how much they’ll change. Some people say it can take up to a year for them to completely settle x

salwa 22
    22p
    Menu

I hope sp some girls say overs don’t fluff which is making me so upset!

400 was quite a big implant girls with 275 even look bigger than mine atm

Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu

Hiya Hun I had mine done this morning (415cc unders from a 34A) and my first thought was oh god they’re so small!! Just have to keep reminding myself to be patient and in time they will settle. I have seen girls with overs and by 2 weeks post op there was a huge difference so hang in there Hun xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@salwa1996 hun I feel exactly the same as u. It’s like post natal depression for boobies lol. I had 300cc moderate unders on my first ba takng me to a small 32c then over the yrs I started wearing heavily padded bras and chicken fillets to get the look I wanted and they looked big. Finally has second ba with 550cc high profile unders and I thought they would’ve been bigger and feel after spending all that money am GUTTED! Am only 10 days post op so got to wait on them dropping and fluffing but still feel low about it :-/
    Give it time tho and maybe we’ll both b shocked and pleased with the end results.xx

Adele 11
    11p
    Menu
    +1

You should be buzzing with that size implant I can only have 275cc! U are so lucky be happy x

salwa 22
    22p
    Menu

I am but they’re so weird atm. There’s a girl on here 275 hers look massive!

Nicola 12
    12p
    Menu

I’m 12 weeks po they get bigger I thought I’d not got big enough at first they completely change shape xx

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu
    +1

@salwa1996 yours could well end up bigger than mine hun as yours were bigger to start with and not much difference in our cc’s xx

salwa 22
    22p
    Menu

Are they overs? I hope so I want under boob aswell :(!

Chelsea 38
    38p
    Menu

They change dramatically, your probably swollen !! Take a look how mine are changing!!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.