4 DAYS TILL MY OP STILL UNSURE 375 OR 400CC OVERS PLEASE HELP:( Started by: Emily Jones

• Author

5FT 2
    size 8/10
    really need help love the 400s but everyone thinks they will looks too big? anyone got any advice or pictures also what stuff do i take for the day xx

Harriet 88
    88p
    Menu

Theres really not much at all in it since it’s only 25cc difference, I had 375cc partials and I love them, and I’m a DD now at the moment (3 weeks post op), but most girls on here tend to say they’d go bigger if they had the chance again, so I’d say 400cc.

If you’re a day case, I swear most people on here are so excited that they way overpack 😛 I only took a pair of pants, a bra, laptop and phone. lol.

If you want pictures of 375cc you can add me if you want 🙂 I dont know what the aesthetic difference between partials and overs is, but yeah. xx

Charlotte 29
    29p
    Menu

I had 375 overs yesterday I don’t think mine are to big I was worried that they would b but there perfect! Will have to get a better photo done. I started from 34A/B

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Menu

they look amazing Charlotte! ive packed some jarmers slippers and a dressing gown some magazines and my ipad im waiting 4 hours for my op i go in at 3 tomorrow so will keep me busy ahh really nervous xxxxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.