4 week po progress Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Hi girls, thought I’d upload some progress pics of the new girls at four weeks!
    Pre op 32a/30b, currently measuring 32DD/30e. I’m 5’7, size 8, 9 stone 4. I’ve had 365cc unders.
    I’ve recommend using Kelo-cote scar gel daily. It’s very soothing on scars. I have no pain whatsoever now and having this surgery is so worth it! I was very flat before surgery and now my confidence is so much better as a result. It’s a great feeling to fill out clothes properly at last! If your thinking about this surgery, I say go for it! xx

Maria 8
    8p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks for sharing they look great!!!!
    did you have hp or mod plus.?
    Xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thank you Maria, I had high profile xx

Terrianne 17
    17p
    Menu
    +1

They look brilliant. Did you go with mya?
    They really do look fantatsic.

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Amazing! When did you start applying it?

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thank you, I’m not a MYA patient -I probably should have stated that haha! I started using the gel when my dressings were off at 2 weeks post op. The wounds felt a little sore against bras, without the extra barrier xxx

Terrianne 17
    17p
    Menu
    +1

Jo Jo, I am going to buy gel. I am still just looking at different companies. Hopefully In June I will have my op. (I go away for 3 weeks in April so want to do it afterwards)
    Yours look great tho. Glad to hear your recovering well.

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thank you Terrianne, yes it’s a good idea to go on your holiday first. It’s so exciting having this surgery! I’ll try and post the link for the gel, as there’s an offer on there atm xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

They look fab Hun! X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Thank you Kelly, I had some wobbles about the size to start with, but they’re dropping and fluffing out nicely. I’m really pleased! Xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Honestly they look amazing! I need to get measured lol, I’m 8wpo now I just haven’t had time, il make time tomorrow 🙂 x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Yes do it Kelly! Let us know what size you get measured at. I’m desperate to find out my final size! Xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

I will do 🙂 xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.