4 week post op pic added Started by: Freya

• Author
    70p
    Menu

Put a pic up for you girls to look at, right still swollen and bruised but getting there slowly. Cant wait to be measured! Xx

Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu

Hi freya is it ok to add you? got my 1st consultation next week & just trying to get as much info & stuff and other girls stories/experiences to help me ……..thanks x

Alex 119
    119p
    Menu

They look amazing Freya! Xo

Freya 70
    70p
    Menu
    +1

No worrie’s hun add away xx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

Hi Freya is it ok to add u Hun, get my new boobies 1st march, what size were u before ur op if u don’t mind me asking it’s just we have similar stats but my surgeon will only let me go up to a 415cc I want big lol xx

Trace 158
    158p
    Menu

Wowee – look at your cleavage already!! They’re awsome!!

I need to buy my post op bra, do you recommend the Macom or the Ultimate Run bra? xx

Freya 70
    70p
    Menu

@nickie27 ofcourse hun add away. I was a 34a to begin with…completely flat after breastfeeding. I’m in a 36e sport bra at the moment but I think I’ll be about an f cup in a few weeks when I’m measured. @traceyface I loved the macom for the first 2 weeks then moved onto shock abs and wouldn’t go back now. I think its a bit strong for the first few weeks tho so would reccomend macom 🙂 hope all goes well girls xxx

Menu

They look amazing hun! Not long to go before you can go bra shopping! Xxx

Ellen 8
    8p
    Menu

They look so good! Xxx

Freya 70
    70p
    Menu

Thanks girlie’s 😀 xxx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

My surgeon will only go to 400cc gutted! I wish I could of gone your size but at least I will have some instead of pyramid t bags! I’m just been greedy! I’ve had 4 kids and haven’t really had any only when I was on antidepressants which made me put weight on, but not on them and lost 2 stone so bk to my size 6/8 thankgod! And my oldest is 17 never breast fed any of my kids! Hope ur healing well take care Freya xxx

Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu

They look fab freya!! Xx

Rudi 2
    2p
    Menu

Hey, hope you don’t mind the add, having my surgeon consultation next week and would like to have an idea of different sizes

Freya 70
    70p
    Menu

No worries have added you hun xx

Fionajsd 131
    131p
    Menu

Looking great Freya xx

Amy 265
    265p
    Menu

Hi Freya hope you don’t mind the add x

Freya 70
    70p
    Menu

No worries amy have accepted. Thanks girls for all the compliments. I’m liking them more every day and can’t bloody wait to go and buy some nice underwear

Elizabeth 14
    14p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind an add hun, just had my op today!! xx

Freya 70
    70p
    Menu

No worries girls accepting now xxx

gina 11
    11p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add Freya x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

They are looking really good hun u must be chuffed x

martina 9
    9p
    Menu

hi hope you don’t mind the add 🙂

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.