4 weeks post op Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    8p
    Menu
    +2

So had a check with the nurse today as I have been having ATM pains completely forgot to discuss size … anyway still loads of changes to happen, still not as big as I want but they are healing very well and dropping, I’m pretty sure I do not need my breast band anymore I’ve emailed the nurse to check as I’m sure for me it was 4 eeeks. She gave them a real squeeze more than I have lol… anyway just wanted to post a pic to show where I currently am with them xx

Cece 50
    50p
    Menu
    +1

I know they are not as big as you expected but i really do think they’re amazing and natural. Really suits your figure! Xxx

Anonymous
    8p
    Menu

Thanks sweetie, I hoping with drop and fluff they get a tiny bit better, but I just spent an hour trying on dresses that I’ve had for ages but never wore because of my boobs and they look good so I feel a little better how are you feeling ? X

Cece 50
    50p
    Menu
    +1

Did your nurse say today anything about dropping and fluffin? Yeh ive done the same a bit of clevage makes them look better dont they!
    Im okay! I think where i cant do anything physical i have gained weight so that and my boobs look smaller has put me down. I am sure itll all work out (i hope) patience is key! X

Anonymous
    8p
    Menu

No didn’t mention anything, just said I have so much changed to come still over the next few months lol .. I hope they are BIG changes lol. Patience is defo the key, I lost weight because I was so sick after. In a few weeks hopefully the boob greed will be a distant memory

Jess 150
    150p
    Menu
    +1

They look so Kelsey! What size did you go for?xx

Anonymous
    8p
    Menu

Hey Jess I had 450 right and 500 left due to chest aystrmmerty and one being slightly smaller too.. thank you x

Anonymous
    8p
    Menu

I’m actually dying… going shopping shortly and I want to just go and try and buy some bras – 2 weeks to go! My6 week check is on 6th or 9th

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.