4 weeks today an feeling small Started by: Laura

• Author
    143p
    Menu

4 weeks post op today an starting to feel really down an disheartened about my boobs! Dont get me wrong they are a million times better than the saggy loose boobs i had before but i just expected abit more i think! Maybe i expected too much but i was a c cup an had 400cc under the muscle. I know i have to wait an be patient for drop an fluff but i just keep thinking il be one of the ones that drop an fluff doesnt seem to do much to in terms of size. So just looking to see if anyone further post op would mind posting some progress photos? Just nice to see the difference an gives me abit of hope that mine might get bigger lol xx

Anonymous
    14p
    Menu
    +1

Hi hun I’ll add u so u can see my journey.

I was 30c and had 325cc unders which got me to 28FF/G

I’m nearly 10 months post op.

Laura 143
    143p
    Menu

Thankyou hun, they look amazing an so natural now. Xx

Anonymous
    14p
    Menu

Thanks babe! Honestly drop and fluff makes such a difference!
    Mine sit really naturally and jiggle too. I didn’t realise how hard they were for quite sometime.

I felt like they softened loads by 6-7 months post op it may sound like a long time but this first year has literally flown by for me.

Hang in there hun! Follow all the advice ur nurse and surgeon gave for post op too. I personally slept in a sports bra for a few months post think three or six can’t remember most likely six though. My surgeon said I was fine ro go braless at night as I had unders but warned me nor to wear push up bras til I was a year post.

My favourite bra is by Panache in the cleo range called “marcie” because it give amazing shape, has thin straps and doesn’t separate my boobs. I get all my bras from bravissimo now and love it 🙂 they do cost a lot more but it’s such a great feeling. Fxx

Laura 143
    143p
    Menu

I cant wait to be able to wear some normal bras! Mine are starting to soften but only very slightly so cant see them looking brilliant in a bra at the moment anyway. I just hope that with drop and fluff i will be happy with them. They are a hell of a lot better than they were though so i have to keep reminding myself of that! I will have to have a look on there for a few bras whrn i know my size 🙂 at what point did your size stop changing? Because iv seen alot of people who have gone an bought a load of bras only to out grow them within a few weeks xx

Anonymous
    14p
    Menu

Hey hun! My size has been the same since I was 7/8wks post op. I taken G cup only depending on the fit of the bra as some come up a bit smaller/generous and I go up or down in the band size.

When I first got measured I bought two Freya bras just to wear for work and to get used to wearing wired bras again. I felt really uncomfortable by the end if the day as I could feel the wore digging tbh. I just washed and wore one simultaneously.

I would say mine just literally softened up as the months went by and just became bigger in volume so they look a lot more natural than when I first got measured.

I wouldn’t go mad on bras at first as u may go up again and for these bras they average 25- 30 quid so really not cheap! I left it til I was 7 nearly 8 wks to get measured as one boob was a lot slower to drop and wouldn’t fit inside the cup!

It was a relief to wear a bra and feel bit more together and girly but as I said it did hurt for a while so don’t get rid of ur wireless /Crop top style bras just yet!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.