400 unders HP 8 day post op update Started by: Joanne

• Author
    19p
    Menu
    +1

Hi HUNS and BABES!!!
    I would should like to share my pics so far with everyone…
    I had my op on the 23rd May with Mr Traynor at first trust Preston.
    I went for the 400cc cos they were the biggest size he suggested, I was scared and thought they might be too big. I am 5’4 and weigh 8.5 sometimes 9 stone (bepending on which scales I use) but soooo glad I went for that size.
    I’ve been so lucky, hardly any pain at all! Just ached for the first couple of days… and now it’s just if I push myself up etc.
    HATE sleeping upright!
    I had my post op assement with the nurse today. She had it’s healed well but she thought they look smaller than 400ccs!!
    Hoping they look look bigger once they have dropped, noticed on the pics one has dropped more than the other.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Joanne 19
    19p
    Menu

On the pics were I have wrote 2 week post op … I actually meant to say 9 days (not 2 weeks yet) ????

Laura 47
    47p
    Menu
    +1

Oh they look amazing already! I’m sure they’ll be even bigger when they drop! I’m in two weeks today with Mr Traynor and I can’t wait x

Lauren 29
    29p
    Menu
    +1

Wow they look totally amazing! Idbe in live if mine turn out like this! 6 weeks to go! x

Joanne 19
    19p
    Menu
    +1

Thankyou Laura , I hope so! I think it’s cos I’m wearing sports bras and I normally wear padded push up bras so don’t notice much difference with clothes on. Hope your surgery goes well, I’m sure it will do x

Anonymous
    5p
    Menu
    +1

Hi. They look amazing. What size was you before? Do you have before pics too? I’m having 400cc hp unders and been debating if I can ask for partial instead as I’ve seen a lot of 400cc partials and like the look and yours are the first 400cc unders I’ve seen. My op is on the 13th June x

Joanne 19
    19p
    Menu

Thanx Lauren Xx

Joanne 19
    19p
    Menu

Thankyou Faye 🙂 I was a small 32 b before. Omg I’ve tried to find before pics but hated my boobs so I have literally none! I think I have one I took my accident, so I’ll try and find it for you 🙂
    I know this is a stupid question but he said that they were under the muscle til the nibbles.. so is that a partial or under ?
    Oooh not long to go. Are you excited? Which surgeon are you having? x

Joanne 19
    19p
    Menu

Thankyou!! Hope yours goes well x

Joanne 19
    19p
    Menu

This is the only before pic I found … the one I took by accident cos I thought the camera was higher up and one just before the op.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    5p
    Menu

I actually don’t know. I will ask that question at my pre op on Monday. Surely with unders your whole implant isn’t completely covered by muscle? Lol what we like? ???? thank you for your before pics. I’m slightly bigger than you but I’m an empty 34b, mine hang lower bit are empty lol can I just say ….. can I have your lips? Amazing are they real? Ha ha now looking up lip fillers ???? thanks for the add.

My surgeon is Dr kazzazi at Doncaster x

Lauren 29
    29p
    Menu
    +1

Joanne I hope you don’t mind me tagging someone in this to see 😀 @ellie-lou these are great! ????X

Joanne 19
    19p
    Menu

Yeah I never looked into whether or not under the muscle meant the whole thing is under, he just told me that on the day of the surgery when he drew on me and he just said they are going under from the bottom. You are most welcome 🙂
    Have you had the surgeon consultation yet or is that with the pre op on monday?
    Awwww thankyou 😀 no they are lip fillers! A local dentist did then. I had lip fillers earlier this year and then wanted a BA after that! Hahaha thought I’d go full out x

Joanne 19
    19p
    Menu

No I don’t mind at all 🙂 x

Anonymous
    5p
    Menu

I’ve already had my consultation with him. Pre op is Monday then the op is the Tuesday after. Did you have twilight sedation at all?

I would love fillers but wouldn’t be able to keep up with the cost. X

Joanne 19
    19p
    Menu

I suppose if your having your op on the 13th of this month it’s leaving it a bit late if you hadn’t seen him lol.
    I don’t know what it was called but I had something to make me relax cos I have a very high pulse so I don’t know if they do that with everyone and someone had to help me walk to theatre…. and then they gave me more of it to knock me out.

I know that the only thing… once you have them once it’s hard to stop. X

Ellie 16
    16p
    Menu
    +1

they look amaizing joanne!! :O I’m so jealous! and thank you @lauren for tagging me! hope were of fond of ours after our surgery :’)

Joanne 19
    19p
    Menu

Aw thankyou Ellie! I’m sure you will be 🙂 x

Amy d 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Joanne your boobies look amazing!!!! Your boobs are exactly what I want!! I’m also a little shorter than you (5ft 2.5 to be precise lol) but the same weight. I’m also looking in to mr trayner. Does he use drains? Do you mind if I add you? Xxx

Joanne 19
    19p
    Menu

Thankyou very much 🙂 I don’t know what drains are haha so I guess he doesn’t use them x.. yes add me of course x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.