400 unders. September HURRY UP! Started by: Hannah

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Had another consultation today. Went over everything decided to go with 400s under the muscle. It seems like such a long wait! Just want them now!

Andreia 2
    2p
    Menu

I’m having my surgeon consultation next month. how many do we need? I’ve got two weeks leave in September cuz im looking to have them done that month.

Jessica
    0p
    Menu

Hey Hannah, I’m having mine done in September too.. I’m already wishing the summer away just cos im so excited to get them done! Who are you having them done with?xx

Jemma
    0p
    Menu

It will come so quick. I felt like I was waiting a life time but it came really quickly 🙂 xxx

Hannah
    0p
    Menu

Hii girls! I’m having mine done with mr mounir. I trust him 100% shame I have to wait till September cause my boss has advised i take a month off just incase as another girl I work with had to have a month off because she couldn’t physically do the job. I just want to buy new stuff now but iknow that’s being silly! Will put pictures up soon as I get them done for you’s all to see 🙂 good luck to you all too! Xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hey i had 400 unders with Mr mounir aswel. It’ll fly over. Although it would of drove me crazy if i had to wait that long. I only waited 35 days from surgeon consultation to op & that seemed to take forever to come around. I’m just so impatient. I’m 19 days PO & cant wait for the next 3 weeks to pass to go & buy some lovely bras. What size are u wanting to achieve Hun? & what sort of job do u do? Xx

Hannah
    0p
    Menu

I had my first consultation with him in jan but had to wait to get my job back as iv gone down the finance route. So it’s just dragging like mad! Everyone’s saying it will fly over but I’m finding it feels like forever! I haven’t told that many people I’m getting it done so I can’t wait to see people and see their reaction! I’m wanting to achieve a D at the smallest. We decided that 400xx would be big enough as I’m only a 6/8 and don’t want to be too big. If they go bigger then that’s okay :). I’m a waitress at Toby Carvery. Doesn’t sound like much but having to lean over and pick up maybe 7 king size plates at a time may be difficult 🙂 xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.