410 Unders All Done :) Started by: Gemma

• Author
    -1p
    Menu

Had my Ba today at First Trust Preston, Admission Time at 10, went down about 1.20 and was back for roughly 2.30, all staff were fantastic and Mr Traynor was amazing, So happy with the whole process and left for home about 6. Still rather high and pointy at the minute but its too be expected as went from completely flat 32aa/32a will add some pictures later this week 🙂

Rebekah
    0p
    Menu

Eeek! I’m excited for you, can’t wait to see some pics.
    I’ve got my BA on Saturday at first trust too! Nerves are kicking in now:/ are you in alot of pain hun??? Did you go under general anesthetic? xxx

Gemma -1
    -1p
    Menu

No not really just aching and feel really tight but its too be expected considering how small i was, the general anesthetic was fine, just lay there talking and next minute i was gone, i panicked when i woke up thinking it hadnt even been done its only when i checked under the blankets i realised it had lol! Just be excited hun your in great hands i couldnt fault the staff always back and too checking if your ok, enjoy your sleep now because i have a funny feeling i wont be getting much now haha xx

Gemma -1
    -1p
    Menu

Just put a couple on now xx

sarah 3
    3p
    Menu

Ive added u hun im having same with dr singh 🙂 xx

Gemma -1
    -1p
    Menu

Yeah no problem hun xx

phoenix 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Gemma, your pics look amazing, bet your really pleased with the result. x

Gemma -1
    -1p
    Menu

Aww Thanks Julie 🙂 Im pleased and quite amazed at how much they keep changing, i think im still in abit of shock thqt there actually mine lol yours are looking fab too xxx

India 6
    6p
    Menu

ahh congrats so happy for you :)!!! xxx

Emma
    0p
    Menu

Haha gemma i was the same, felt like id only shut my eyes for a second and i was awake again, had to check under the covers to feel if they had been done! Xxx

Gemma -1
    -1p
    Menu

Thanks India 🙂 Have you got your surgery booked now?
    And Emma its like magic i thought id not even been sleep lol! Looked under the blankets and couldnt believe my eyes haha xx

India 6
    6p
    Menu

yep all booked for 6th april 300cc unders – should be large C, small D 🙂 cant wait! you should be healed and wearing bras around that time!!! xxx

Menu

Congratulations Gemma. It’s reassuring reading such a positive experience, especially for a nervous Nellie like me lol.

Ooh India I’m 1st April 😉

Gemma -1
    -1p
    Menu

I know so exciting 🙂 Bet you cant wait, enjoy sleeping on your sides and fronts ladies 🙂 And Lisa it was faultless from when we got there to when we left. Nurses were amazing back and too throughout the day, made you feel so much more at ease 🙂 I thought id be nervous but there is so many people coming in to see you the time really does fly xxx

Rachel
    0p
    Menu

I’m having 410 unders I’m hoping they will be big enough
    My op is the 1st of April 2 with mr Singh really nervous hope u girls
    Don’t mind the adds I’m
    Intreged to see what I can
    Achieve xx

Whitney 1
    1p
    Menu

Yay for. Boobies! Happy healing Gemma! X

Gemma -1
    -1p
    Menu

Aww Thanks Whit how you getting on? And no problem Rachel they have a way to go before the finished product, but quite happy with the size just need to drop and fluff 🙂 xxx

Menu

Aww that’s great. Well I’ve got less than 6 weeks now eek! X

Whitney 1
    1p
    Menu

I’m great thanks hun boons changing daily ha but ye good getting squishier now and dropping nicely x

Gemma -1
    -1p
    Menu

Ooh im so excited for this, im getting stiffer and stiffer by the minute haha!! X

Gemma -1
    -1p
    Menu

Just seen your new pics wow looking amazing 🙂 xxx

Whitney 1
    1p
    Menu

Thanks hun im really pleased it goes soo quick ul b swishy in no time ha x

Whitney 1
    1p
    Menu

Squishy even ha x

Gemma -1
    -1p
    Menu

So excited, they have changed already so much in 24 hours, so cant wait for the 6 week mark 🙂 xx

Whitney 1
    1p
    Menu

Me too I want to go bra shopping! X

Amy
    0p
    Menu

I woke up so out of it and confused I tried to get up for the nurses so they didn’t have to slide me lmao well gone I was !

Gemma -1
    -1p
    Menu

Haha, such a weird feeling when you come round! You dont have a clue whats going on!! X

Amy
    0p
    Menu

Good experience though there lovely x

Gemma -1
    -1p
    Menu

Yeah everyone made the day so relaxing rather than being a big bag of nerves all day 🙂 x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Congrats! Do you mind if I add you? xx

Gemma -1
    -1p
    Menu

No its fine xx

Amelia
    0p
    Menu

Just seen your pictures and they look amazing! I bet you’re so happy, I’m having 410cc unders aswell! Does it hurt as much as people say it does? Xxx

Gemma -1
    -1p
    Menu

Hiya hun Thank you 🙂 Day 1 & 2 havent been bad just stiff and really tight, today has been the worst but everyone says 3 & 4 are the worst then start to pick up so im hoping thats the case, i think it just hits home on the 3rd day that its going to take a while to have full movement again and get abit sick of sitting about feeling useless, i also started feeling really sick and light headed off the meds :/ but its all more being uncomfy than painful, just sore getting up and down once your in one position its fine 🙂 Dont let it put you off its expected and the positives definately out weigh the negative xxx

Amelia
    0p
    Menu

You’re welcome! Im so jealous haha, I’m having 410cc unders aswell, I’m getting abit worried about stretch marks though 🙁
    Thanks for our help! It’s made me feel a lot better haha xxx

Gemma -1
    -1p
    Menu

Oh i know the feeling every morning i check that none have appeared lol!! From day 4 every day has got easier, even managed to slewp threw last night without waking up for any pain killers 🙂 Hope everything goes well for you xxx

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

Hi Gemma.

I am currently 32A and I am having 325 unders. Do you mind if I add you?

Gemma -1
    -1p
    Menu

No hun its fine, iv accepted you 🙂 xx

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

Thanks Gemma, your pics look great. I am considering 295 or 325 think I will go for 325.

Gemma -1
    -1p
    Menu

Aww thanks hun 🙂 Its a hard decision isnt it, i just took the biggest offered as didnt want to have the ‘what if’ after surgery lol, try the rice test and see what you feel most comfy with 🙂 xxx

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

Sorry I am new to the forums, can you explain what the rice test is?

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

I have took another look at your pics Gemma and they really are fab they are so inline with your body. I think I am defintly going to go for the 325cc (biggest I have been offered)

Gemma -1
    -1p
    Menu

If you put the rice into a jug every ml is a cc, so if you put them in to food bags with as little air in as possible, try one size in a bra for a few hours then try the other size and see what size you find most comfy and which you prefer 🙂 i think its the same with grams too xx

Gemma -1
    -1p
    Menu

Thanks hun, i have quite broad shoulders that really stood out when i was flat chested, and also i think it made me look skinnier, now hopefully ppl will stop asking if im ill as i feel it fills me out quite a bit 🙂 xxx

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

I will try the rice test later thanks.

Amelia
    0p
    Menu

Il be like that too haha, that’s not too bad then could be a lot worse 🙂 aww thankyou 🙂 xxx

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

I did the rice test with 325 and was happy that filled a C cup bra that I had from when I breastfed. But I sorta think are they gonna be big enough? But theyl have to be because 325 is biggest I can go to.

Gemma -1
    -1p
    Menu

If your not happy with them maybe book another consultation with your surgeon to see what he says, your paying an awful lot of money to not be happy at the end, even if it is the biggest that can fit atleast he can reassure you why hes made that decision and that might make you feel a bit better 🙂 xxx

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

He already told me his reasons. My breasts already point outwards and if i go too large they will just go further out instead of infront. I feel confident with my surgeon. I actually think the longer I have been wearing these rice bags I am actually really liking the size.

Gemma -1
    -1p
    Menu

Aww good 🙂 Iv seen some girls get DD from 300 so i am sure you will be bigger than a C, i think its so hard to choose the size when the outcome is so unknown xxx

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

Yes I think whatever I choose I will be happy but it is a difficult choice when outcome is unknown. So glad I have got my mum coming with me to next consultation.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.