445/470 girls Started by: cllxox

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hi girls 🙂

My ops fast approaching, it’s nearly Wednesday :)!! and im still stuck what size to go!

I want to look a full DD? I’m a 32a currently and im having overs soft touch xhp.

Pleassssseeee add me or comment with some advice! Would love to see results xxx

Trish
    0p
    Menu

Just go 470s hardly any difference between the two 🙂

naomi92
    0p
    Menu

Did u have 470s trish? What size have u ended up xx

Menu

470s !

Trish
    0p
    Menu

Yeah I did, not sure what size yet as only 3 weeks po but wearing a f sports bra but don’t think I’ll be that size in normal bras. I don’t look big so would defo go with the 470cc x

naomi92
    0p
    Menu

I started off wanting 400 now im being greedy and want around 450 lol x

cllxox 1
    1p
    Menu

Your right there’s not much difference between the two! I have 415s now and feel I could go bigger so maybe I’ll just bite the bullet and go for the biggest offered which is 470? I’m a size 8, do you think in tops I’d have to start buying size 10 for the new assets lol ;)? Xx

Trish
    0p
    Menu

I’m a 8 too and most of my clothes are ok but a few bodycon dresses just aren’t letting me squish the new boobies in which is a right bugger as I love wearing them to work. Just going to have to buy some more and try a 10, hoping that they’re not too big everywhere else though xx

cllxox 1
    1p
    Menu

Hiya @trish 🙂 What size did you go for again hun??

I have 415 now and i still fit in all my 8’s but i can really judge it from these implants ATM as I’ve had problems with them. i think if i go 470 i will be OK, maybe a few 10’s like you say? but i think, going all through this again i might as well go a littler bigger so i can see a real change ??xx

Trish
    0p
    Menu

Yeah I had 470cc and I say defo go for the bigger option if you can..not long now xx

cllxox 1
    1p
    Menu

i am swaying more towards 470cc!! ahhhh i know, tomorrow eeeeeeeeeeee xx

clamo1
    0p
    Menu

good luck tomorrow!! hiya trish hope you dont mind me adding you similer stats xx

sarah
    0p
    Menu

Good luck for tomorrow Hun
    I’ve been swaying between. 415 and 450 and just gonna go with the bigger option : ) xx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

It’s so hard choosing size isn’t it!! Like mine are all strapped but im slightly concerned as they look like really big and only had 340cc as was already 32C/D before and I’m only a small size 6 and want to still fit in all my bodycon dresses as getting a size up world be such a pain as they wouldn’t fit properly! Eakkkk I’m so nervous! I so wish they weren’t strapped as I’m going to have another week of being scared when the strapping comes off!!! Ahhhh the worries!!!!

cllxox 1
    1p
    Menu

Hiya Hun 🙂 @zoe how you feeling?? Tomorrow ahhh! Yeah I know that’s why I’m torn, I want to look a full DD but worry I’ll go to big and have to buy all new tops etc I want to stay a size 8…… But have the nice boobs to match somim so torn with 445 or 470… Swaying to 470 but then I worry about the implant being heavy so sagging in the future ….. So much to think about isn’t there!! How’d you day go? Xxx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

Hey hey! I’m in car on way home and can feel every movement it’s horrible. I’m in the most pain probably now as everything must have worn off and u can’t take painkillers without eating as I didn’t eat in the hospital. My chest/ribs feel like they are being crushed. I was ok about an hour ago! Just want to get home but too much traffic 🙁

Overall day wasn’t as bad as I thought. My biggest fear of going under has now been achieved which I’m proud of as you don’t understand how worried I was about that part!! Worst part is deffo now. I have a high pain threshold and I’m in PAIN now.

cllxox 1
    1p
    Menu

Yeah the travel home I found difficult! The first 2/3 days are the worst like sleeping up right etc. but it does start to wear off. I think I was lucky I really wasn’t in much pain at all didn’t need to really take my pain killers, it’s just discomfort and slightly irritating when you can’t wash properly lol! Just try and relax and do as little as poss Hun and you’ll be fine, time will fly 🙂 going under is scary I was nervous the first time too, still nervous now but trying to think of the positives of it all 🙂 just think, new lovely boobies Hun xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.