445/470 TSX overs …..anyone?? Would love to see results! Xx Started by: cllxox

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hi girls 🙂

Ops next week and surgeon has decided on the above Implant, previously a 32A ! We will decide between the two sizes on the day ahhh! What do you think?

If you have this or similar please comment , am nervous and would love to see results!! Xx

Jenny
    0p
    Menu

Hey hun I have 470’s partials are you looking to be a D/DD? xx

cllxox 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Hun,

Yes definitely, i know i will maybe measure more but i would like to look a full DD????

What where your stats before Hun? what are you now :)? xx

cllxox 1
    1p
    Menu

RachelH
    0p
    Menu

I had tsx 470cc from a 34b n I’m now a 36DD x

cllxox 1
    1p
    Menu

Ahh thanks for the reply Hun! Overs or unders? Can I add you! X

RachelH
    0p
    Menu

You can but I have no photos yet, I can’t upload from my iPhone and my laptops broken x

cllxox 1
    1p
    Menu

Oh no! I can’t find anyone with this size and my ops next week, desperate to see results lol! You happy with them? Who was your surgeon? X

RachelH
    0p
    Menu

I am happy, like everyone says I wish I’d have gone bigger but I didn’t get offered any other sizes? I had dr Singh xx

cllxox 1
    1p
    Menu

Ah I’m having Dr Singh 🙂 yeah, boob greed lol I’m stuck 445/470!! I might just let him decide! There’s not to much difference x

Jenny
    0p
    Menu

Sorry Hun for late reply I was a 32c and I’m currently wearing a 32f sports bra will get measured in 2 weeks when I go back for my 6 week check so not entirely sure I certainly don’t look bigger than a DD though! I also asked to look DD/E xx

cllxox 1
    1p
    Menu

Do you think they will look fake on me? I’m quiet slim size 8? I don’t want that round edge to visible? Ahhhh so nervous xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.