5 days post op and post op appointment Started by: Maryanne Louise

• Author
    +1

Been to my post op appointment today (5dpo) where they took my dressings and replaced them with iodine strips and another dressing for 8 days. She’s happy with the progress and I got to see my incisions for the first time which they looked amazing! I’ve got a photo below of how they are looking at the minute. The nurse said that they have began to soften already and that she has no concerns. Anyone else in the same boat?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rea 39
    39p
    Menu

They look great!!!
    I’m due to have mine veryyyyyy soon. Who was your surgeon? x

Menu

Thank you, mr Mounir! I’ve seen the incisions are lovely and neat who’s your surgeon xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

WOW, your results are amazing <3 you must be DELIGHTED. You look fantastic hun.
    Ridiculous question, but how the hell do you start a new topic on this forum? I can’t find an option to start a topic anywhere and I don’t want to hijack someone else’s thread!!

Menu
    +1

Thank you Isabella! I’m buzzing it’s great work. If you go onto the menu where you see everyone’s topics , if you go to the bottom of that page it’ll say create topic and then submit xx

Claire 59
    59p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Isabella, I had to ask to if you scroll right down to the bottom of the topic page just before you clicked onto this on there is a couple of boxies you can click on to start a topic. Hope this helps. X

Claire 59
    59p
    Menu

By the way Maryanne you are looking really good for only 5 days how’s the healing going in the way of pain. X

Helen 29
    29p
    Menu

They look amazing x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Ee god I’m so daft(!) Thank you so much Maryanne and Claire.
    Enjoy your beautiful new boobies! I hope mine turn out half as good, so so pleased for you xx

Tula 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi!! They look great! What size implant did you get and what were you before?
    Thanks

Menu

Thank you everyone. I got 400 ultra high profile overs. I was a 34B before hand and had no shape and slight Assymtery. Pain wise inform im off all pain killers it’s just my back that’s sore from lying weirdly xxx

Claire 59
    59p
    Menu

I bet it is I’m not look forward to that bit of it as I can only sleep on my side so that should be fun. X

Rea 39
    39p
    Menu

Iv been advised to go with Dr mashhadi but in all fairness I’m looking to change it last minute as I haven’t heard any reviews from him and they have showed me minimal work of his. I’m going to put a post out to see if any of the other girls have had theirs done with him.

Hannah 214
    214p
    Menu

@maryannelh they look amazing, I hope mine look that good once done! X

Jenny
    0p
    Menu

Hi Maryanne, thank you for posting this, you look amazing! I had 350 uhp unders with Mounir yesterday and I’m in that tight chested/can’t really sit up without help phase with a HUGE bloated belly, so your pics are helping me get though it knowing I will hopefully have something similar to look forward to next week! X

Menu

Hi Jenny aww bless you, time is a healer literally you’ll be fine in no time. I can’t open doors or anything push or pull ha. I’ve seen the post op nurse today and she said they are healing fine with no concerns so that’s good. I’m glad you’re happy with yours Hun keep us updated xx

Sylvianna 47
    47p
    Menu

your boobs look literally PERFECT PERFECT like I am so jealous omg 🙂 x

Leanne 16
    16p
    Menu

Looking amazing Hun!!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.