500 cc overs Started by: Danielle

• Author

Had my consultation today and ive seen the surgeon going to be having 500cc overs has anyone had these, bit worried as ive read that unders look much better??

Steff
    0p
    Menu

what size are you hun? im trying to determine what cc i want, theres a few girls on here who have had 500, some even 550, im sure they will see this post and comment 🙂 xx

Jo
    0p
    Menu

I had 525cc overs & love mine x

Menu

He said that I was a small C! just trying to find out what the 500 looks like as I want them to look natural really! xx

Menu

Oh that’s good to hear Jo! xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hey Hun I had 525cc partial but was meant to be having overs so he must of changed his mind through surgery lol 🙂 the surgeon will no what looks best overs look more natural I think lol 🙂 xxx

Menu

They look amazing!!! Cant wait now xx

Jo
    0p
    Menu

I was really lucky as I don’t have any pain at all, little discomfort but didn’t stop me from getting up & about, I just has bad sickness from GA for 1st 2-3 days

Rachael
    0p
    Menu

I had 500cc overs on Wednesday – im 6ft2 and I think they look proporionate on me. I was worried about them looking fake and I didnt think I would be able to have overs but Mr Traynor said I didnt need unders. Ill try get some pics up today xx

Kayleigh 1
    1p
    Menu

I’m gonna be adding some photos tonight hun , I had 500 overs and I’m only 5.3 and 9 stone and they still look In proportion. They look big without a bra, but in clothes I don’t look Like ive had a boob job in the slightest But it must be the sports bra, making them look small! However I’m so pleased because even tho they are very big, I know I can also hide them if I want to. The best of both worlds 🙂
    I would of regretted it if I didn’t go for the 500’s. they also don’t look too fake aswell if anything I don’t want them to drop anymore! Haha xx

Menu

Oh brilliant im have Mr Traynor too, and he said to me that theres no need for me to have unders and that it would just be unessesary truma to the muscle!!! xxx Ireally cant wait now x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.