525 overs, any pics? Xxx Started by: Sarah

• Author
    0p
    Menu

I’m a 32a and have very little breast tissue but mr Singh offered me 525/545 extra high profile overs which I’m really pleased with. I think I was only offered this tho because I’m very tall (6ft) so a larger implant will look smaller on my torso.
    BUT i am very thin so I’m a little concerned about looking like Victoria- beckham! Idont mind looking fake I just don’t want them to look like 2 circles stuck onto my body, I’ve seen photos of them looking like this and it looks awful, if this is how I will look I def won’t go that big… Any advice or pics of 525 overs or something similar? Thanks xxx

Menu

Ayshababy has a great set of 525’s but haven’t seem her on in a while xx

Rachel -1
    -1p
    Menu

like joannabella said your normally gonna get a more natural look if going under the muscle aren’t you? xx

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

Yes, the max size I could have under the muscle though would be 410, so I’m not sure what to do, compromise the size for more natural or compromise how they look for bigger! I have had my heart set on 525s, I’m just really unsure now xxx

Rachel -1
    -1p
    Menu

id go for under but thats just me, depends on whats most important to you. if your overs are heavy, surely they will drop loads wont they? xx

nikkijf
    0p
    Menu

The biggest i was offered was 460 but I’m thinking of getting 525, however I’m a short arse at 5’4″ and I’m a size 10 so not small., but I haven’t discussed unders or overs. I’m my even sure whether my current implants are overs or unders. How do they decide which is best? x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I’m getting 525 overs on the 19th and the only persons pictures I have seen are Ayshababy which are huge!! So I’m a tad scared xx

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

It depends if you have enough tissue. If u have less unders are more likely to look better as thy will appear more natural but u just can’t go as big. @amy what size are u now? Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I’m like a big B small C! So not much there… I do want the fake look that’s why I chose overs but Ayshababys look so much bigger then the implant its self did haha! 525 is the biggest he would give me xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

ive had 525cc overs with MR Traynor x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.