5”3 59kg 34a- 325cc or 350cc? Started by: Maisie Nixon

• Author

Hey lovelies, my surgery is planned for the 11th August. I’ve had my consultation to try on implant sizes and thought 350cc was far too big, and liked the 325cc. I measure at 34a and my surgeon also suggested a nipple lift which I’m happy to do, does anyone have the same ish measurements as me and willing to help me decide? I’m scared I wake up and regret going too small or regret going too big… I’ve got a petite top half and have a pear shaped bottom half so I wanted a BA to even out my shape
    Thanks xxx

Christine 27
    27p
    Menu

Hi,

I’m 5ft 3 53kg and was wearing a 34b beforehand which I did not fill! I was wearing the incorrect back size as a minimum. I had 375cc and I now measure 32DD/E a year post op. I have a drop and fluff thread with images attached although I need to do a final one. I didn’t have my nipples moved and I feel like they are a little lower than I would like. I may have pressed for it had I known it would bother me. I thought I had gone too big for about 5 months and regretted it but it just took a while to get used to them and I’m now happy with the size. Best of luck in making a decision, it’s not easy xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.