5'9 size 12 anyone?? Started by: Lou

• Author
    101p
    Menu

Hi,

New here. I’ve just been to Cardiff for my first consultation. I was really lucky to see Dr Fiumara at the same time.

I had no real idea what size would suit me as I have nothing really at the moment.
    I wanted a natural look and nothing too big as I have a really active lifestyle and didn’t want great big boobs.

She has suggested a 350 moderate profile.

I’m 5’9 just over 10 stone (athletic build)

I’ve been offered an early Feb BA, which I’m very seriously considering.

Anyone else similar stats? Would love to see your pics x

Vici 4
    4p
    Menu

Hey!! I’m a size 10 on bottom, 8 on top, 5ft 7 and I did a bodybuilding comp last year so I should say I’m athletic too I guess!
    I’m a 34aa which is totally miserable, completely lost any trace of boobs that I originally had and now it’s like skin on top of pecs!!
    I had my surgeon consultation with Mr Mounir and he was lovely!! He’s advised 375cc in my left and 350cc in my right, I just need to find out about which profile he’d recommend!! I’m looking to book for 20th Feb xx

Lisa 24
    24p
    Menu

Hey Lou, feel free to add me. I’m 5’8 and currently a slightly wobbly 11st (no running and xmas). I had 275cc mod profile almost 7 weeks ago and waiting for all clear from doc this weekend to start running again. Mine aren’t too big on me but i’m still 34d to dd now xx

Lou 101
    101p
    Menu

Fab, thanks ladies – have requested you both xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.