6.5 week post op piks uploaded Started by: beckie90

• Author

Havnt uploaded any in a while, so uploaded my 6wk piks 🙂 had my check on Tuesday with nurse been given the go ahead to do what I want now Yayyy. Stil havnt been officialy measured, but 32G and 30GG are fitting perfect, well they did my boobs seem to be filling out abit again, I don’t mind that though, if anyone is going to add me please ask first, and I’m only accepting people at mo that my pictures can help, e.g same surgeon, same size/or similar size. It’s for personal reasons. Mr kazzazi, 460 unders xxx

VickiLou 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Beckie think I’ve added you. Hope you don’t mind x

Menu

They look great Hun, no wonder your super happy with them. Loving the blonde look xx

Menu

Aww Thankyou Joannabella I think I’m going back dark the root retouch is terrible lol and I’ve absolutely destroyed my hair..oops. how are you feeling today? Xx

Menu

That was my biggest thing about being blonde, roots every three weeks and damaged hair because of it, loving being dark again 🙂 closest in ever been to my natural colour in over 10 years!
    I’m feeling ok, I haven’t looked at my boobs today, so that’s maybe why. Going to get my Xmas shopping done today, so that should cheer me up 🙂 I love shopping xx

Menu

I’m having to do mine every week lol and to get it blonde in space of 1.5 week it got stripped 3x full head bleach 5 colours n tons of silver shampoo, its dead nearly lol. Yea I’m doing my shopping too today it definatly takes your mind off things, you will get it sorted hun don’t worry xxx

Menu

I took almost three months to go blonde, lots and lots of highlights, and for ages it was in great condition, then it just went to straw 🙁
    I haven’t even started Xmas shopping yet, so going to try blast it all today if I can 🙂 xx

Menu

I know I should have done it gradual but it was orange and I couldn’t cope Haha. No me neither I’ve got around 3 things and its my oldest sons birthday on 20th too I need to get a major shop on Haha. I’ve normaly got everthing and wrapped by now xx

Menu

I have too, it was my other halves birthday yesterday, and I had a mad dash into town for his stuff, which is so unusual for me! I’m usually so organised, not even going shopping today now, as two people have called in sick, argh, hate being a boss!
    I never had the orange stage, yellow deffo, but silver shampoo was the saviour there xx

Menu

I know Haha but it dusnt take away orange tones appsrantly you need blue for that but I can’t find out blue lol, its cause I had lots of red dye still in my hair so it sent it lurvly and orange with streaks of yellow. Aww that sucks then 🙁 this year its come around so quick you think you have plenty of time and then its god no I have 2 weeks lmao xx

Menu

At least it’s blonde now, iv only seen blue in salon supply shops. Xx

Menu

Haha I never go to the salon or warehouse so I don’t know I just mess around with it myself too much ha xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.