6 weeks I yesterday Started by: emma

• Author
    28p
    Menu

Wow , got the all clear yesterday morning to wear normal bras . Got measured today at boux ave and measuring a 32e! So so happy xx

lindsey 123
    123p
    Menu

That’s great hun chuffed for you. Glad it all went well. N wow 32e xxx

Rachel 8
    8p
    Menu
    +1

Wow a 32e from 400cc I’m so nervous now I’m having 600cc and I only want to achieve a 32f no bigger it’s so confusing why he thinks I should have that big xx

emma 28
    28p
    Menu

My surgeon told me I’d get a d cup I wasn’t expecting to be a 32e at all xx

Hannah Fitz 48
    48p
    Menu
    +1

Congrats! I hope I achieve a E when I get mine! I really dont want a D lol
    I’ve been looking at most before and afters that are a 32B and have 450cc and they all end up a D or DD
    I just feel it’s just too small for what I want to achieve, I have a feeling I’m going to have to have another surgery in a few years to just get that little bit more haha! 😛 xx
    But I think I would be happy with the E just because it’s out of the D’s hahaha xx

emma 28
    28p
    Menu

Haha I asked for a dd and surgeon said he wouldn’t be able to do that cause I was going from a a cup completely flat and cause my skins so thin he said I may get rippling or the implant would be visible so I wasn’t allows higher than 400 cc I almost went for the 375 so glad I didn’t cause I have parshals and when under muscle lose some volume anyway . So in very happy I thought an e cup would look huge and out of proportion on me but they really don’t xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.