7 days post op, happy but still really sore Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hi
    I’m 7 days post op, I had 325 unders. I am so pleased and glad I had this done.
    But I feel the pain hasn’t really improved. Was taking co-codamol for about 5 days but stopped that as it made me constipated. Now taking paracetamol when I need to and still on the antibiotics til tomorrow.
    My boobs feel really sore and still rock hard, walking and simple activities using my arms still hurts. When did anyone with unders finally get less pain? 🙂

Rael 20
    20p
    Menu

I am only two days post op and I do have a lot of pain but I find ice packs really help to cool the pain. Maybe try taking Ibuprofen too as that is suppose to help swelling.

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

I’m 6dpo and mine are still rock hard and u able to use my arms. O can sit up myself now though wooo lol. Can’t dress myself or do my hair though. I actually haven’t even been outside yet other than the journey home! I can’t walk for long at all. Not in much pain as my boobs are totally numb it’s just pressure which has eased with changing my bra. The macom killed me I could t breath with it on.

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

I might try ibuprofen as there’s lots of swelling!

Amy what bra did you change to? I’ve got the macom but its so tight, I know it has to be but this is really tight so I can hardly fasten it up and its got tighter as I’ve got more swollen. I might try a MYA bra but this is back fastening

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

I got the post surgery bra from Matalan. It is back fastening but it’s so comfy! Honestly the macom was crushing me and I got the size but than my normal back size

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.