800-1000cc Started by: Jessica

• Author
    7p
    Menu

Hi,

Im considering having a second enlargement.. wanting to have 800-900 cc. The surgeon i have spoken to previously will only do 800cc as he doesn’t use larger implants 🙁 Has anyone got over 800 cc with a surgeon at MYA? If so, who? Thank you xx

Janelle 61
    61p
    Menu
    +1

Mr singh does larger implants, and mr traynor sometimes oh and also mr mounir sometimes
    What size do you have now jessica?
    Xx

Jessica 7
    7p
    Menu

Thank you thats helpful. will try and set up a consultation… do you know how much a second ba costs? I have 560 extra high profile now.. just feel like they are tiny! x

Did you have any of those surgeons do your ba?

Janelle 61
    61p
    Menu
    +1

Im 3week po from 32b i had 450cc HP unders,
    But iv got major boob greed and want another op to go between 500-600 cc lol
    I will have to wait 2yr tho ?
    What size did you start off at?
    Dr Mounir did mine Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jessica 7
    7p
    Menu

ahhh congrats… you must be happy! Who was tour surgeon? boob greed is the worst isn’t it?! i was offered bigger and i didn’t take it now regret it massively!!

I started off as a 34b/32c.. 560cc took me up to a 34e/32f or 32ff depends on the bra really.

Im sure that a second boob job costs around £2000 more but i don’t know that might have changed since i last looked in to it xx

Janelle 61
    61p
    Menu
    +1

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Im not sure about a 2nd BA i hope its not that much more il never get my juicy boobies then!! ?
    Do you have any pics hun? You can inbox me them if you like?
    Then i can see what 560cc is like
    Did you have high profile? Xx

Jessica 7
    7p
    Menu

They look great!! Are you happy with them??

A re op always costs more.. not sure why.. maybe because they remove the old ones and its more work.

Nope i had extra high profile. What profile did you have?

I have some old pics on my profile page hun xx

Jessica 7
    7p
    Menu

I just checked the surgeons at MYA and Dr Singh isn’t working there i don’t think! gutted xx

Janelle 61
    61p
    Menu

Iv added you coz it wont let me see them atm
    I just had High profile
    Yea im happy as i only had B cups before now i look about a D-DD i think but i want them more fuller from a front view if that makes sense?? The look small from a front view atm ?
    I just want abit bigger lol either 550 or 600 xx

Janelle 61
    61p
    Menu

Try dr mounir and dr traynor
    What clinic is your nearest?

Harriet 88
    88p
    Menu

Janelle I would be surprised if you were any smaller than an E cup, probably an F x

Janelle 61
    61p
    Menu

Id love it if i was harriet ?

Jess 146
    146p
    Menu
    +1

I’ve added you to be nosey Jessica! I want a re op whenever I can afford it/however long I have to wait after my first op (I’m only 8 weeks post op lol) and thinking around 650-800 x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.