<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Saff | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/becutie/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/becutie/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Saff.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 10:24:57 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">097d420bb6165d30f60378deb1229248</guid>
				<title>Saff replied to the topic telegram app - more than 50 members, pre/post op tips and advise lovely group in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/telegram-app-more-than-50-members-pre-post-op-tips-and-advise-lovely-group/#post-1334889</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 16 Feb 2024 19:47:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Link is expired x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">07a62ab656c5c0a9317a7247dd23d6f6</guid>
				<title>Saff replied to the topic Deciding size from choice offered and type (textured or smooth) of implant? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/deciding-size-from-choice-offered-and-type-textured-or-smooth-of-implant/#post-1334798</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 Feb 2024 20:09:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p> I’ll message you my number if you want? I’ll WhatsApp before and after pics! FYI the first post op appointment with a nurse will be 1 week after surgery, I think that’s when they take all the strapping off and when I’ll get a first proper look at them! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">659945d710a943bb5903c7cd47c9cc27</guid>
				<title>Saff&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1661780/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Feb 2024 23:21:25 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c303bcf99c1caca0d64e406925d8f9fb</guid>
				<title>Saff replied to the topic Anyone booked in for January surgery? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/anyone-booked-in-for-january-surgery/#post-1334755</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Feb 2024 23:08:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Mine surgery is in 2 weeks! I was thinking of practicing sleeping on my back till then but I keep ending up on my side lol!</p>
<p>Anyway, just wanted to ask if you think anyone has noticed you’ve had your boobs done? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1a7f0aaa1ffb8d9fe498764544f45022</guid>
				<title>Saff started the topic Post Op Appointments in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/post-op-appointments-9/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Feb 2024 13:29:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey BA ladies, can anyone share how many post op appointments you had and when to expect them? I’ve got my 1 week post op booked, but any future appointments are booked during the next appointment &#8211; so I don’t know how many appointments there will be! I just need to figure out how many days I expect to take off work.<br />
Thanks x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a5ac52f1a35f9c3073c5d178fa0bcfbb</guid>
				<title>Saff replied to the topic Surgery date 3rd Feb.. anyone else?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/surgery-date-3rd-feb-anyone-else/#post-1334740</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Feb 2024 23:47:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Amazing news! Glad to hear you’re well and already happy with your results! I’m looking forward to it &#8211; only 2 weeks to go!! I’m feeling good about it &#8211; just trying to get things sorted before hand so I don’t have to do much for the first week after! I’m only a little nervous, not sure worrying will help, I can’t believe all the years I spent loo&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1661740"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/surgery-date-3rd-feb-anyone-else/#post-1334740" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c40346ae6b3c609c24be92d7cd1274ea</guid>
				<title>Saff replied to the topic Deciding size from choice offered and type (textured or smooth) of implant? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/deciding-size-from-choice-offered-and-type-textured-or-smooth-of-implant/#post-1334694</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Jan 2024 23:22:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Sophie, my surgery is booked for 18th Feb! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a621b2576d32dee19b29b346384fb84b</guid>
				<title>Saff replied to the topic General anesthetic in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/general-anesthetic-6/#post-1334657</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 28 Jan 2024 00:50:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’ve had the same concerns as mine is booking in 3 weeks! However I’ve come to realise that we’ll only be under for 45mins &#8211; 1hr so it’s much less risky than being put under for multiple hours (which is common for most surgeries). So keep that in mind! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f80dc0ea15e3f0219dab381184c6f109</guid>
				<title>Saff replied to the topic Surgery date 3rd Feb.. anyone else?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/surgery-date-3rd-feb-anyone-else/#post-1334656</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 28 Jan 2024 00:46:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Kiah, I’m booked in for feb 18th in Preston with Mr Mahdi, 5ft and measuring 32AA, having 275cc, very similar stats! Not long to go but feeling more excited than nervous right now! We could set up a recovery chat on WhatsApp if you want to PM your details! haha x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b25a53477e2ff8a219be7b95b278372a</guid>
				<title>Saff replied to the topic Deciding size from choice offered and type (textured or smooth) of implant? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/deciding-size-from-choice-offered-and-type-textured-or-smooth-of-implant/#post-1334655</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 28 Jan 2024 00:40:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you! This was helpful, I went with 275 and textured! Now very excited!! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8c1c8d49ae55e556bdc037d905d60c06</guid>
				<title>Saff&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1661325/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Jan 2024 20:31:59 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">215eddb612001e89d6f0f4313cbdfd3a</guid>
				<title>Saff started the topic Deciding size from choice offered and type (textured or smooth) of implant? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/deciding-size-from-choice-offered-and-type-textured-or-smooth-of-implant/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Jan 2024 20:26:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi all!<br />
 I had my surgeon consultation and was finally measured for the first time! 32AA, 5ft 1 and size 6, with Mr Mahdi. He recommended 225, 250 and 275cc Dual Plane for a desired natural look. I&#8217;m of the impression I should chose the largest as it seems most people seem disappointed after they stop swelling, but they did feel large when trying&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1661324"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/deciding-size-from-choice-offered-and-type-textured-or-smooth-of-implant/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fb6db9c516f6c491fd1a37a72f14e62c</guid>
				<title>Saff replied to the topic Mr Mahdi - 350ccs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/mr-mahdi-350ccs/#post-1334228</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 22 Dec 2023 16:39:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hope it went well? How are you feeling?  I’m booked with Mr Mahdi for 18th Feb! Waiting for my consultation and nurse appointments throughout Jan, excited but nervous, never had surgery before x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">635c3c94ec85d1622973bb067dbb5e92</guid>
				<title>Saff&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1526500/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 18 Aug 2023 15:29:32 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7d1d59a8a413d42bf0036d42a1d17d46</guid>
				<title>Saff unlocked the achievement: Helpful</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1526499/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 18 Aug 2023 15:20:37 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">830bd5819aadcd41c1b69b4516a8e82d</guid>
				<title>Saff replied to the topic June surgery 2019 in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/june-surgery-2019/#post-1301309</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 May 2019 12:41:06 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ahhh exciting! I’ve finally saved and nervous to go ahead. How’s your journey been so far with MYA?<br />
Thanks x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">666dd776ecc13d0c749f371f0db6c638</guid>
				<title>Saff replied to the topic 450cc 6 month partials update in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/450cc-6-month-partial-update/#post-1301308</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 May 2019 12:36:59 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Your results look amazing, I’ve finally saved up for a BA and was just wondering how your journey was with MYA?<br />
So nervous but ready to go ahead!x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0cd5857578bfaa5eec51a3d9bd54cd4c</guid>
				<title>Saff replied to the topic Trolls via Instagram! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/trolls-via-instagram/#post-1272159</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Aug 2018 12:21:52 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/magnumme/' rel="nofollow ugc">@magnumme</a> aw thanks!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">399311ce466421318941c3cfdb9c6758</guid>
				<title>Saff replied to the topic Worrying too much and can&#039;t make up my mind - back and forth! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/worrying-too-much-and-cant-make-up-my-mind-back-and-forth/#post-1272155</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Aug 2018 12:20:13 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/bonniecopesx/' rel="nofollow ugc">@bonniecopesx</a> I’m 30a I’m tiny on top! Just really want to be proportionate to the rest of my body! You?? I’ve not had any consultations yet, well nervous!x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">234b1b88621740cabf52b3bda66a6f90</guid>
				<title>Saff replied to the topic Worrying too much and can&#039;t make up my mind - back and forth! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/worrying-too-much-and-cant-make-up-my-mind-back-and-forth/#post-1272155</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Aug 2018 12:20:13 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@bonniecopes I’m 30a I’m tiny on top! Just really want to be proportionate to the rest of my body! You?? I’ve not had any consultations yet, well nervous!x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2322d2ffc11c195c52879d3a66f908de</guid>
				<title>Saff and Kiera are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1418181/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Aug 2018 20:13:23 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dee2a883443b45817c04b589d032ab10</guid>
				<title>Saff and Brooke are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1417766/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Aug 2018 13:40:59 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0a6d90cc12ac7b6be6d5417429e4ae64</guid>
				<title>Saff and Lucy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1417756/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Aug 2018 13:36:00 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">165d90bd73f76e1c6daf78334ed7c86f</guid>
				<title>Saff replied to the topic I GET NEW BOOBS TOMORROW. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/i-get-new-boobs-tomorrow/#post-1271415</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Aug 2018 18:52:32 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/kayleighmc/' rel="nofollow ugc">@kayleighmc</a> thanks so much for telling me that! X<br />
<a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/luciee1/' rel="nofollow ugc">@luciee1</a> mine look like your before pic, you&#8217;re literally my new boob goals now haha.   x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">27174d45a4dab2b73325268137350190</guid>
				<title>Saff replied to the topic before&#38;after 30A - 300cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/beforeafter-30a-300cc/#post-1271412</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Aug 2018 18:30:10 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow they suit you so well! Bet you&#8217;re well pleased!! I&#8217;m just laughing at the before emojis, its how I&#8217;m feeling right now haha!xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bf7df3a23f1efb4d2f4f6cb173aaf661</guid>
				<title>Saff replied to the topic Worrying too much and can&#039;t make up my mind - back and forth! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/worrying-too-much-and-cant-make-up-my-mind-back-and-forth/#post-1271404</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Aug 2018 17:42:47 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/bonniecopesx/' rel="nofollow ugc">@bonniecopesx</a> it feels never ending lol! It&#8217;s really good you have your mums support, my mum isn&#8217;t so keen :(. Are you going to go back for another consultation?? Maybe that will give you the courage?? 🙂  Right now I&#8217;m just stuck to wearing super padded bras haha x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a1925b24b94ee1a6752f11f58d433c0c</guid>
				<title>Saff replied to the topic Trolls via Instagram! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/trolls-via-instagram/#post-1271350</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Aug 2018 13:25:33 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>100% jealously, why is she looking at your pics? Why is she discussing you with her friends? Why is she writing you a long message about your boobs?<br />
Your profile pic looks AMAZING, but you don&#8217;t need my confirmation of that,  don&#8217;t let others get you down, just keep smiling Hun &#8211; I would be !! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5a50315b4452556586fe97abd4eba8c8</guid>
				<title>Saff replied to the topic Trolls via Instagram! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/trolls-via-instagram/#post-1271350</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Aug 2018 13:25:33 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>100% jealously, why is she looking at your pics? Why is she discussing you with her friends? Why is she writing you a long message about your boobs?<br />
You&#8217;re profile pic looks AMAZING, but you don&#8217;t need my confirmation of that,  don&#8217;t let others get you down, just keep smiling Hun &#8211; I would be !! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">516ef2df8b6942c965ba36d84571f8aa</guid>
				<title>Saff replied to the topic Trolls via Instagram! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/trolls-via-instagram/#post-1271350</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Aug 2018 13:25:33 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>100% jealously, why are the looking at your pics? Why is she discussing you with her friends? Why is she writing you a long message about your boobs?<br />
You&#8217;re profile pic looks AMAZING, but you don&#8217;t need my confirmation of that,  don&#8217;t let others get you down, just keep smiling Hun &#8211; I would be !! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">554ce2288ef4be43945d7d8ddf6e240a</guid>
				<title>Saff replied to the topic I GET NEW BOOBS TOMORROW. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/i-get-new-boobs-tomorrow/#post-1271348</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Aug 2018 13:17:09 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Lucy they are one of the best I&#8217;ve seen! Wow I hope you&#8217;re pleased with them and recovering quickly, I&#8217;m just wondering what&#8217;s your before size?? And are they unders?? I&#8217;m tiny and 450cc sounds like a LOT to me but they look so good on you!! I&#8217;m considerin bigger cc now lol xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dada71e75cf3a252be1cc07ed53db95e</guid>
				<title>Saff replied to the topic Disappointed in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/disappointed-22/#post-1271346</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Aug 2018 13:11:34 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Charlotte it might be good to look at your before pics and see all the changes, it seems like you&#8217;re getting used to them! It&#8217;s only natural to feel how your feeling considering you&#8217;ve spent all this money, time and healing on them, them do look amazing in your pic &#8211; I&#8217;d be so happy to have boobs like you. :)also the fluffing is real, like one&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1417420"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/disappointed-22/#post-1271346" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">11bc603969b1dd44a5124b3a69d2509f</guid>
				<title>Saff replied to the topic Worrying too much and can&#039;t make up my mind - back and forth! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/worrying-too-much-and-cant-make-up-my-mind-back-and-forth/#post-1271342</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Aug 2018 13:00:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/sian1230/' rel="nofollow ugc">@sian1230</a> I do think I will go ahead with it, I will never know if I don&#8217;t try! I&#8217;ve not had any consultations and maybe I should have one just to get the ball rolling xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b061769603ca256288a3bd1865a87747</guid>
				<title>Saff and Louise are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1415702/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Jul 2018 14:10:59 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cfcc3ed18e766c9bb5db2e04f0eb238d</guid>
				<title>Saff replied to the topic Don&#039;t be put off! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dont-be-put-off/#post-1269970</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Jul 2018 13:17:04 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Omg thank you for this post, been worrying way too much!xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8ad2d1b79b3dd5e6d3b5db9dd87b5338</guid>
				<title>Saff replied to the topic What to expect at Consultation? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-to-expect-at-consultation/#post-1269948</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Jul 2018 11:05:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey &#8211; I&#8217;ve not had any consultations yet but I know the first consultation is free and the following ones with surgeons &#8211; as long as you don&#8217;t cancel without early notice.<br />
If you already know for certain which surgeon you want to do the procedure, and you want to book your surgery tomorrow with the PC to get it done sooner, then the minimum&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1415654"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-to-expect-at-consultation/#post-1269948" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">228ce76a0f96502cbc1a55597c42aa28</guid>
				<title>Saff replied to the topic Progression photos for 375cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/progression-photos-for-375cc/#post-1269942</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Jul 2018 10:43:39 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Rebecca thanks for sharing your pics! They change SO much!! They look so good. Hope you&#8217;re healing well xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bacb85516087bbb0c7ffcfc9c6e75d57</guid>
				<title>Saff replied to the topic Telling work? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/telling-work-5/#post-1269938</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Jul 2018 10:33:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good question! I&#8217;ve had a look online about this and someone mentioned to have a &#8216;decoy&#8217; &#8211; so when you&#8217;re back at work change something else about your appearance, like a hair cut or colouring or makeup style etc&#8230; It diverts the attention from your chest and people who notice a difference &#8211; but can&#8217;t quite put there finger on it, will assume you&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1415644"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/telling-work-5/#post-1269938" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">214e6e3dfa903a38a4ce79223140f673</guid>
				<title>Saff posted an update: @louiselou your results look AMAZING! x</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1415640/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Jul 2018 10:27:41 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/louiselou/' rel="nofollow ugc">@louiselou</a> your results look AMAZING! x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a72d439fa3f1896dcf9b4d5bf90875f6</guid>
				<title>Saff replied to the topic 1 year post op 450cc HP overs in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1-year-post-op-450cc-hp-overs/#post-1269934</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Jul 2018 10:25:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Stunning pic!! Bet you feel so much more confident! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c6c85357e777f21c553649e74d3ce92e</guid>
				<title>Saff replied to the topic Worrying too much and can&#039;t make up my mind - back and forth! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/worrying-too-much-and-cant-make-up-my-mind-back-and-forth/#post-1269931</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Jul 2018 10:22:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/beclx/' rel="nofollow ugc">@beclx</a> good luck! Hope it all goes well today!! Thanks, I think I will meet with a PC and take it from there! xxx</p>
<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/patsymphillips/' rel="nofollow ugc">@patsymphillips</a> thanks for your response! Yeah I always used to think I will just get a boob job and that&#8217;s it, but family and friends I&#8217;ve spoke to all make it seem like it&#8217;s a bad  idea &#8211; and then I start having doubts and thinking&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1415635"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/worrying-too-much-and-cant-make-up-my-mind-back-and-forth/#post-1269931" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aacb18196ade7f6d186a243cee5474b5</guid>
				<title>Saff replied to the topic Worrying too much and can&#039;t make up my mind - back and forth! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/worrying-too-much-and-cant-make-up-my-mind-back-and-forth/#post-1269931</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Jul 2018 10:22:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/beclx/' rel="nofollow ugc">@beclx</a> good luck! Hope it all goes well today!! Thanks, I think I will meet with a PC and take it from there! xxx</p>
<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/patsymphillips/' rel="nofollow ugc">@patsymphillips</a> thanks for your response! Yeah I always used to think I will just get a boob job and that&#8217;s it, but family and friends I&#8217;ve spoke to all make it seem like it&#8217;s a bad  idea &#8211; and then I start having doubts and thinking&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1415631"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/worrying-too-much-and-cant-make-up-my-mind-back-and-forth/#post-1269931" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0b5904ea5c9f229e7c36c804e2a14d1b</guid>
				<title>Saff started the topic Worrying too much and can&#039;t make up my mind - back and forth! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/worrying-too-much-and-cant-make-up-my-mind-back-and-forth/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Jul 2018 20:44:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls, </p>
<p>Anyone been in a similar &#8220;back and forth&#8221; state of mind about getting a BA?</p>
<p>I always think about having bigger and nicer boobs, however I worry about what if the surgery goes wrong, what if i don&#8217;t like my results even a year later, what if i might need further surgery ( I don&#8217;t have the money just there!) The pain i&#8217;ll be in,  how&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1415517"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/worrying-too-much-and-cant-make-up-my-mind-back-and-forth/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fc5d557f6b5d9050d97016eae75cd6af</guid>
				<title>Saff replied to the topic Feeling fantastic with my new boobs on holiday in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/feeling-fantastic-with-my-new-boobs-on-holiday/#post-1269845</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Jul 2018 20:08:29 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Look Stunning!!! xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7a3f06e066c1dd65ff4caaca2d2cd108</guid>
				<title>Saff replied to the topic So unhappy with the outcome of my surgery... Mya ignoring me. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/so-unhappy-with-the-outcome-of-my-surgery-mya-ignoring-me/#post-1269843</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Jul 2018 20:02:37 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Alice, when you were talking to the surgeon did you agree on a size and then it change last minute, or was the size you originally agreed on? Im so sorry to hear about how you feel about your results 🙁 Is it possible to book a revision?? xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">193180467eebede1f286961402e1c264</guid>
				<title>Saff replied to the topic DAY 1 Post op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-1-post-op-14/#post-1269841</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Jul 2018 19:56:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/meganx/' rel="nofollow ugc">@meganx</a> your results look amazing! so pleased for you! Do they feel more like yours now? xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1fa6845e665a5e3ed7403fdafd958504</guid>
				<title>Saff and S are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1296760/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Feb 2018 08:44:15 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f7407590fd2e8d0ae4eded76542f69e3</guid>
				<title>Saff and Amber are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1287317/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Feb 2018 21:35:16 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9123abcb98af4728d477c66448bf9e5c</guid>
				<title>Saff and Yeliz B are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1286402/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 31 Jan 2018 21:38:00 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9f08c80096913cf87a76e0f5be5d744b</guid>
				<title>Saff replied to the topic Amazing feeling of more daring bikinis in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/amazing-feeling-of-more-daring-bikinis/#post-1083732</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Jan 2018 14:57:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Lindsey you look stunning! You&#8217;ve got to wear it! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">df0772c7ed05b3b70af34725eca19f6a</guid>
				<title>Saff replied to the topic Under or Over the Muscle? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/under-or-over-the-muscle-3/#post-1080900</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Jan 2018 09:44:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Emily<br />
Not long to wait now! I have a very tiny frame and I haven&#8217;t had my op yet and hope to achieve a big but not fake look.<br />
There are many different factors in deciding where you place the implant.  Importantly, it depends on how much breast tissue you have now. So for me I would have to go under the muscle since I have very little tissue&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1279570"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/under-or-over-the-muscle-3/#post-1080900" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/376 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-02 13:30:55 by W3 Total Cache
-->