<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Jess | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jess89/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jess89/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Jess.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 17:10:13 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a93e5a59ac105addb9d766b73d579f73</guid>
				<title>Jess replied to the topic 1 week post surgery in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/1-week-post-surgery/#post-1334408</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Jan 2024 09:27:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you so much for replying. I have spent so much time reading posts and it has helped. I think 12 years of having smaller ones after having children hasn’t helped. Although at times I hated my old boobs I suppose I got used to them. My friend said they look just like what you had pre children so that made me feel better as they are still m&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1661062"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/1-week-post-surgery/#post-1334408" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">48606b8ba954f70494411437bec816b0</guid>
				<title>Jess started the topic 1 week post surgery in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/1-week-post-surgery/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 Jan 2024 21:51:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I’m one week post surgery, had 375cc overs not with MYA. I can’t help feeling I’ve made a mistake with the size they seem so huge! I’ve cried most of the week. I’m 35 had two children, 5.3 and 8 stone. I wore a 32d bra previously but didn’t fill it properly as I’d lost so much volume. Please can someone tell me I will feel differently i&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1661012"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/1-week-post-surgery/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1abe47ee21e8f1c9b8ebff356920a071</guid>
				<title>Jess became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1661010/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 Jan 2024 21:46:11 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/133 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-02 21:13:42 by W3 Total Cache
-->