1 week post surgery Started by: Jess

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi I’m one week post surgery, had 375cc overs not with MYA. I can’t help feeling I’ve made a mistake with the size they seem so huge! I’ve cried most of the week. I’m 35 had two children, 5.3 and 8 stone. I wore a 32d bra previously but didn’t fill it properly as I’d lost so much volume. Please can someone tell me I will feel differently in time as I just can’t see how I am ever going to like them 😔

Christine 24
    24p
    Menu

Hi Jess, our before stats are almost identical and the size we got is the same too. I HATED mine for 6 weeks and regretted it. I would’ve had them removed if I could but then something clicked as they settled and I think I just got used to them, it’s a big change! I’ve got a drop and fluff post on here and just updated it 6 months on with pictures so you can al look through that and see and hear my journey. Hang on in there you will get used to them and you’re not alone in how you feel! I kept reading how everyone loved theres instantly and as I say it took me 6 weeks. It also took mine a long time to feel comfortable for exercising too which also didn’t help. I hope you feel better on xxx

Christine 24
    24p
    Menu

I forgot to say around 6 weeks was when they felt like they were dropping into their pocket more and starting to soften which really helps xx

Jess
    0p
    Menu

Thank you so much for replying. I have spent so much time reading posts and it has helped. I think 12 years of having smaller ones after having children hasn’t helped. Although at times I hated my old boobs I suppose I got used to them. My friend said they look just like what you had pre children so that made me feel better as they are still massively swollen. I just wonder should I have gone much smaller around 275cc so it wouldn’t have been so much of a change but I would have achieved a little more volume. Although I am slim I do have hips and wide shoulders and felt my old boobs didn’t match and all I could see was my rib cage so I’m trying to remember that. It was something I’d thought about for years but at the same time when I made up my mind I just kind of went straight ahead without really looking at pictures of other people because I just had it in my mind go back to pre children boobs! I just hope in time I will like them. I did read people who feel like have gone too big are normally the ones who are happier further down the line so I hope this is the case 🤞🏻.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.