<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Jessica | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jessicacracknell/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/jessicacracknell/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Jessica.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 23:30:17 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bfa219f613895768e999ee873c38b1c1</guid>
				<title>Jessica replied to the topic Sports bra and running in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/sports-bra-and-running/#post-1333630</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 22 Oct 2023 09:28:52 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for everyone’s responses 🙂 </p>
<p>I didn’t touch my bandages until the nurse removed them at my 10 day pre op app, although they did start to lift with the rubbing of my bra.<br />
I started short walks after a couple of days although felt out of breath, I can now walk atleast 10k but they did feel strange and felt like they hard-end up when I fir&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1657575"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/sports-bra-and-running/#post-1333630" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c50341081d05b65a7ea18b251e85dca6</guid>
				<title>Jessica replied to the topic Mr Mahdi reviews - breast enlargement in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/mr-mahdi-reviews-breast-enlargement/#post-1333585</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Oct 2023 09:18:54 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Heyy I had my op with Mr Mahdi 13th September and couldn’t recommend him any more. He was super professional and made me feel at ease on the day of surgery, I’m only 4.5weeks post op and already love them, I wanted a super natural look as I was a 34A and now a 34 C/D with 325cc under the muscle and round implants.<br />
Good luck for your op xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3ff08f70d49040b5002e5e631c9d1240</guid>
				<title>Jessica replied to the topic Sports bra and running in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/sports-bra-and-running/#post-1333584</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Oct 2023 09:14:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks yes if you do find recommendations that would be great to pop them in here. </p>
<p>I was told atleast 6 weeks for the gym which would be 2 weeks away for me but little wary about what you can do at that point </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">05b13722715c2f750b4a711f262250f2</guid>
				<title>Jessica started the topic Sports bra and running in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/sports-bra-and-running/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Oct 2023 09:04:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, I’m currently 4 weeks post op, does any one have any recommendations on a good supportive sports bra post op?<br />
Also how long did everyone wait until starting back up running again? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">814a972181b5ce436a671ccf0f8029f2</guid>
				<title>Jessica became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1526949/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 04 Sep 2023 21:12:00 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/142 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 01:07:34 by W3 Total Cache
-->