MYA Space | Sara | Activity https://space.mya.co.uk/members/saracc/activity/ Activity feed for Sara . Wed, 05 Nov 2025 15:03:21 +0000 https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0 en-GB 30 hourly 2 68c266af4700686166f68c80c37f9034 Sara posted a new activity comment https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/347727/#acomment-384020 Sun, 14 Jul 2013 07:59:13 +0100 Hi
I’m mainly happy with the result. I know that if I’d had open I wouldn’t have anything close to the result I wanted, cause I needed work on my tip so closed wouldn’t have been suitable. My nostrils do ‘stick out’ more now, they are rounder whereas before they were long and slim. If you can still feel swelling in your nose I think there’s still…[Read more]

In reply to - Wilbur Sidebottom posted an update in the group Rhinoplasty bible Help! Hi, I’m weighing up having my tip refined (it’s quite bulbous!) with Dr Gonshior, but I’m really concerned about the swelling afterwards. I […] ]]>
9bf5bb639dc2d18d92ab393b22a95fe5 Sara posted a new activity comment https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/347727/#acomment-382721 Wed, 10 Jul 2013 19:10:24 +0100 Hi!
I noticed a difference straight away with mine, when I looked in the mirror for the first time it looked really weird, and I didn’t like it, but that was just the swelling. It’s been nearly a year now since I had an open with Dr G and the swelling is mainly gone, but I still can’t move it side to side with my fingers because the swelling is…[Read more]

In reply to - Wilbur Sidebottom posted an update in the group Rhinoplasty bible Help! Hi, I’m weighing up having my tip refined (it’s quite bulbous!) with Dr Gonshior, but I’m really concerned about the swelling afterwards. I […] ]]>
43c2bac9d40512a212b93abbfa996056 Sara posted an update: Nose still swollen from my silly bang yesterday morning, […] https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/250272/ Sat, 15 Sep 2012 09:30:41 +0100 Nose still swollen from my silly bang yesterday morning, dread to think how long it’ll be like this 🙁

]]>
0
e7a152ba19e51621a0709318a301c1b3 Sara and are now friends https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/250265/ Sat, 15 Sep 2012 09:02:24 +0100 0 a6faefe5aabd6d15f5a4f54289f85835 Sara and are now friends https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/250238/ Sat, 15 Sep 2012 08:22:02 +0100 0 2f7d35b02b1f22c5beb927be0bd7a0a7 Sara and are now friends https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/250199/ Fri, 14 Sep 2012 22:48:28 +0100 0 902194aadf2d2690f7b5c215c08350d5 Sara and are now friends https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/250191/ Fri, 14 Sep 2012 22:17:00 +0100 0 225d0305382085748aa49a9f2343fd09 Sara posted an update: Hit my nose really hard this morning :( paranoid its […] https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/249984/ Fri, 14 Sep 2012 09:08:38 +0100 Hit my nose really hard this morning 🙁 paranoid its lopsided now, taking loads of pictures to compare!

]]>
0
42feb5d114addc5e36e21eca23b6c9c2 Sara posted an update: Had open rhino with Mr G 9/8/12. Still a lot of swelling but […] https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/245780/ Fri, 31 Aug 2012 18:29:00 +0100 Had open rhino with Mr G 9/8/12. Still a lot of swelling but I think it’s starting to take shape! yay x

]]>
0
250275f0c40b4f1eabdcca48ea7fbd95 Sara and are now friends https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/244578/ Tue, 28 Aug 2012 08:20:48 +0100 0 3f53c50f5477109c67774e789d04ade5 Sara and are now friends https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/244324/ Mon, 27 Aug 2012 10:45:09 +0100 0 0c614c8199c4750cdb3faa799977dadf Sara posted an update: 17 days post op on open rhinoplasty. Woke up really swollen […] https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/244029/ Sun, 26 Aug 2012 09:45:37 +0100 17 days post op on open rhinoplasty. Woke up really swollen today, my nose looks bigger than yday! Scary

]]>
0
a4bd5c0ef67d31e6f01a2f6484c3f4b7 Sara and are now friends https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/239463/ Tue, 14 Aug 2012 14:59:25 +0100 0 5119c7382738f318664755cc4401e8b7 saracc became a registered member https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/211893/ Wed, 30 May 2012 19:49:29 +0100 0