0% purchase credit care Started by: Joanne jobson

• Author

Hi girls! My husband can get 5000 on a credit card that’s 0% purchase for 25 months . Has anyone payed for an enlargement this way? It confuses me a bit haha!

Hannah 63
    63p
    Menu

You would be able to pay it this way I’m sure, although MYA charge extra to pay on a credit card. You’d also have to pay the credit card back in the interest free period to make it worth while

Diane 14
    14p
    Menu

i was planning this as 24 months with mya was 250 a month anyway. luckily I paid it off in full with savings but if you dont clear it in the intrest free time you can always transfer to another interest free card. deffo cheaper than interest with MYA

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I’m paying for mine this way, it’s the cheapest way to get the money even though MYA charge 1.7% for using credit card but it is still much cheaper than any other credit

Menu

Thanks girls! Do you know how much they charge to pay by credit card?. How would I transfer to another card, sorry I know nothing about credit cards haha! X

Jessica 105
    105p
    Menu

You would just have to apply for another credit card with 0% Apr when your other one is coming to its end of 0% Apr. Once you get accepted for that card you just have to do a balance transfer from your old card to the new card and the interest free period will start again. I can do all of it my Barclay card app, but I can imagine you could do it over the phone. You wouldn’t have to worry about a balance transfer until a couple of months before the other one runs out xx

Jessica 105
    105p
    Menu

And you can mya through a card credit just as you would pay through a debit card, think it’s a 1.7% charge for using a credit card so about £85 extra or something x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.