02/09 ?? Started by: Monnie

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hi girls,

So I had my op yesterday at the natural look clinic. My admission time was 11am and I was taken to my room at 10.50am, I saw the nurse and anesthetist and then the surgeon all by 11.30. Then at 11.40 I was taken down and was back in my room for 1. I felt really dizzy when I came up (I had twilight sedation) but then felt completely fine, had some toast and water and was on the way home by 2! 3 hours there all together!

I was very lucky because my best friend had hers done with me , she was in the room next to me and had her surgery just before me. So I got to see her just before I was taken down!

We got home and just lay on the sofa, took all of our painkillers and ordered a takeaway. I’ve woken up this morning and feel in no pain (touch wood) and don’t need to take any painkillers yet. I’m sure I will do within a couple of hours but as soon as I had them yesterday everything felt fine. If it doesn’t get worse than this I will be very happy!! I will upload pics next week when I have my stapping off as you literally cannot see anything with it on.

Good luck everyone xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.