1.5 years post op, anyone changed to a smaller implant? Started by: Simone

• Author
    3p
    Menu

Hi everyone,

Just a little update. I had 345/385 inspira responsives in feb 2011. One boob was and still is slightly bigger than the other hence the different sized implants. I was a 34 E/F post op, i had some 36 DD bras too, i was a C cup before surgery BUT after some lipo to the waist and gaining a little weight in the breast area I’m now bulging out of a 32 G bra!! Am I happy about this? I really don’t know..they’re bloody huge. When I first got my boobs done I wished I’d gone bigger, my waist was a lot bigger then too. It was 31 and now I measure 26 around the waist. So that emphasises the size too. Now I wish they were a little smaller. Whatever to cup sizes they vary from place to place anyway, it’s the look. My breasts look VERY natural which I’m chuffed with, they jiggle, bounce around and noone would guess they were implants. You can’t even feel the implants, that’s why I opted for the responsives. Dr traynor is amazing!!

Had anybody changed to a smaller implant? Did it result in sagging of the stretched skin? I’m just thinking it over as I get so much attention, these bazookas need their own tv show! Sometimes you can’t be assed. Don’t get me wrong I can dress down in a baggy top etc, it’s not like their crazy big it’s just that in a lot of tops there is no hiding these babies.

I don’t come on here often, I’ve got a very demanding job now but I did post A LOT before so if you’d like more info on my surgery etc please search my name and it’s all there :)

xx

Menu

Hi Khanni, i would be interested to see responses to this post too x

Menu

Hi I had 460 cc done 2007 ,after 4 years the size of implant sag my breast .Im six moth post opp a had uplift and 240cc, big implant will sag with time .

Small and perky last for longer .. :lol:xxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Khanniiii, never thought I’d see the day when you say you want to go smaller! Would be interested in hearing from someone who has either gone smaller or had their implants taken out. Did you get your dimples? x

Simone 3
    3p
    Menu

Lol I know!!! Who’d have thunk it. I just feel that they’re a little too big and it restricts me from wearing certain things as the look too in your face compared to my waist. They aren’t sagging at all, I think 345/385 isn’t a particularly big implant but over time they will sag and I’ll need an uplift, fact is big boobs sag, real or not :(

No I havent got my dimples yet, going to LA early next year so I’ll get the then x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.