1 day PO Started by: Vicki

• Author
    20p
    Menu

Ahh my admission time yesterday was 1pm was going into operating room by 2:20pm! Dr Mounir was clearly ahead of schedule, no messing about!
    I had 400cc partials. Had a BA in 2009 (220cc teardrop). In discomfort but wouldnt say pain. So annoying to sleep! I like to sleep on my front or side but can’t now! Gah! Other than that I’m happy bunny! Xx

danielle 3
    3p
    Menu

What pain meds are you on? Hope you are OK xxx

danielle 3
    3p
    Menu

What bra size do you think you will be? I’m meant to be having 450 under but I’m worried that’s too big xx

Julie 40
    40p
    Menu
    +1

Happy healing hun.. im just a first stages trying to decide between Traynor and Mounir x

Holly 18
    18p
    Menu
    +1

Hope you don’t mind the add! I had teardrops and I’m two days PO! Hope you’re healing well x

Leigh 63
    63p
    Menu

Congratulations chick. You loving them? I bet there’s a massivelu difference from your old implants. So glad to hear you were taking down to theatre pretty quick after being admitted! Can’t wait to see pictures and hope you’ve managed to get comfortable over the weekend xx

Menu
    +1

Post a pic! i love seeing before and after pics (in a none perv way ha) Happy healing 🙂 my right boob is killing xxx

Vicki 20
    20p
    Menu

@dannihan I imagine I will be a c cup? They don’t feel much bigger! Which is strange! I was looking at all the 400cc implants on here and though they looked HUGE! So didn’t push for a bigger size.

Healing is as expected, pretty bruised and tender, sleeping is a nightmare! I sleep on my front or side typically so struggling with that!

Vicki 20
    20p
    Menu

@lr666 they don’t feel as big as I wanted them but I know that I need to let them settle, they are still really firm from being in surgery and the stickers that he’s put on make it hard to tell what they properly look like as well! I’m seeing post op nurse on thursday so hopefully will feel better looking at them then as will be able to see them all properly! xx

Vicki 20
    20p
    Menu

@juliem Dr Mounir is so lovely! He’s open and honest and realistic. But go with who you feel most comfortable and confident with 🙂 good luck! If you have any questions feel free to ask 🙂 xx

Vicki 20
    20p
    Menu

Oh! Post surgery Dr Mounir popped his head in and told me one of my old teardrop implants had turned! So was lucky I had surgery! I had no idea! And he didn’t notice in consultation! xx

Leigh 63
    63p
    Menu

@smileyvik Aww so glad to hear that it went well. Not as big as you thought they would be? They will get a tiny bit smaller when the swelling goes down but they look so much better as they start to settle more. And yes I agree, they look so much better once the white dressings have been taken off. I’m the same, impatient waiting for them to settle into place 😀 Hope you are recovering well and aren’t in too much pain xx

Vicki 20
    20p
    Menu

@lr666 not in too much pain, uncomfortable and tender but that’s about it. What I expected! I have moments of being happy and then moments where I don’t think they’re bigger, but they definitely are! I need to keep telling myself to be patient 🙂 xx

Vicki 20
    20p
    Menu

Uploaded some after pics, sorry I’m still quite bruised! 400cc uhp with Dr Mounir, friday 24th April 🙂 so only 4 day PO xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.