1 day PO and really struggling with my bras.. help please :( Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Ladies I had my macon put on by the nurse as soon as I woke up from surgery yesterday but woke up this morning and it was SO tight that it was digging into the top of my breasts – so much that I could see the implant! I then put on my asda post surgery bra but found that if i wasn’t laying flat (which i shouldnt be doing) it rolled up a bit under my boobs and was really digging into my incision.
    What to do :(. Is it best to be too tight up top or too tight underneath??
    I measured at a 32DD/34D pre-op so ordered my macom in a 34/medium but worried maybe it’s too small??
    Any advice would be great as I’m worried I might be doing damage by them being too tight or uncomfortable 🙁

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Anyone?? 🙁

Zoe
    0p
    Menu

Hun I don’t know as I am having my op tomorrow.. But I currently measure a small 34/36 C.. I am having 550cc and I have hot my bras in medium. It might be worth seeing if you can maybe order a next day delivery (as if shops by you are anything like mine. The decent bras aren’t in store) bra and see if that helps. Like u said I don’t know but I could imagine it being any good to have it THAT tight top or bottom :s alternatively.. Call them. Xxx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

I had to ditch the macom too for same reasons. Don’t wear it too tight as it can distort the implant. Go online and get something else alot of girls like the asda one I got the royce one. Sorry I can suggest much else. Xx

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

if its digging in your better of having a large and keeping the medium for when the selling goes down xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

I have switched again and put the asda sports bra on. I don’t feel like it’s as supportive as the macom but I do feel like I can breathe in it and it’s not digging into my boob.
    Just feels a little uncomfortable at the bottom still but it would prob be uncomfortable in any bra at the moment as the wounds are still so fresh. These boobies are hard work aren’t they ladies lol!

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

When I think back I was pretty uncomfortable I felt day 2-4. Like I couldn’t breathe and I kept having breaks of the Macom from where I swelled so much it was awful but after that it got easier and the Macom was more comfortable xxx

Leona 1
    1p
    Menu

Hey Hun I’ve added you if you don’t mind! I have been offered 550cc high profile overs too and in an empty 34c xx

Jamie
    0p
    Menu

You tried goin up a back size?? If your 32/34 normally then you should of got a 36 back to allow for the swelling xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Hi hun sent hubby out yesterday and he got me that m&s sports bra you have on in a 36f and it’s so comfortable so far. Will prob just ditch the macom and stick with that instead 🙂

Jamie
    0p
    Menu

Yeah I love it,it’s so comfy.. I’ve heard the macom bras aren’t that comfy that’s why I got the m&s xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.