1 day Post op Started by: Hannah

• Author
    0p
    Menu

I had my BA yesterday 18/11/2014 with Dr. Singh he was great and everyone at Fitzroy was friendly/ helpful. I was second on the list got there at 7am for admission and had my BA at 10ish everything went fine and got to leave around 3 pm. It’s actually been lots easier than I imagined. The pain isn’t as bad as anticipated but today the pain is worse than the first day! And you definitely need someone with you to help you. I had 350CC high profile round implants under the muscle I was an A cup before about 5″4 and a size 8 so wanted to be around C/D cup. I’m quite worried as I’m bandaged up but the shape of my breasts is cone-like? I’m wondering if anyone else had this and if they went into a more round-shape. At the moment not loving them 🙁 wondering if anyone else has had this after their BA? xx

Kate 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi babe. I had mine done with mr Singh last Friday. I had 375cc overs and mine look quite cone shape too! But don’t worry, they will become rounder as they drop and fluff. Feel free to add me if u want to have a look at mine. Having my strapping removed tomorrow so I’ll be able to see them properly 🙂 I’ll add more pics then xx

Karolina 42
    42p
    Menu

Cant wait to see them Kate :))) xxx

Tara 1
    1p
    Menu

Mine are 300 cc unders done on the 17th and are also cone like, can’t say I love mine yet either and I am
    Also in a lot of pain. Hopefully they will look a lot better next week x

Hannah
    0p
    Menu

Thanks girls! Yeah Hopefully mine will go into a nicer shape too, I need to have more patience ha ha. xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.