1 Day Post Op 275 and 300 unders! Started by: RK94

• Author
    3p
    Menu

Hey girls!!
    In the couple of weeks running up to my op I lived on this site reading through everyone’s experiences and it put my mind at ease so thought I would share my own!

My op was yesterday with Dr Marcellino. He is straight to the point and I felt sooo comfortable that he knew what he was doing. He really put my mind at ease.
    I was undecided between 295 and 300s but on the day Dr Marcelline decided on two different sizes-275 and 300. I think that because I was on my period during my concultation with him it changed the stats a bit!

Anyway, my friend came with me on the day and we arrived at 7:30 with our own double room which was amazing! I was the first patient in and I was so so nervous. I had barely slept for a week prior due to nerves. I have had general anaesthetic before but I was just so terrified that something would go wrong.

Let me tell you- do not worry! If anything the general is actually quite enjoyable and was the best sleep I’ve had in a while ha!

When I first came around I was in agony. I was surprised because I’d read so much about how people don’t feel pain until the first night. This just shows that EVERYONE is different. I had to get more morphine and then tramadol and coedine with my painkillers throughout the day.
    After the drains came out the pain subsided a bit so I’m wondering if they were partly the cause.

Anyway, I slept amazing last night and in and out of sleep today and feeling much better! The pain had subsided and now only feel uncomfortable- apart from a burning sensation in my incisions when I move a certain way.

I will attach pics and keep updating my journey!

Xxx

RK94 3
    3p
    Menu

Could anyone tell me how to upload pics? X

Katie 111
    111p
    Menu

You need to use the attachements button at the bottom of this page, but make sure your image is cropped cos if it’s too big, it won’t upload! xx

RK94 3
    3p
    Menu

Pre op

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    RK94 3
    3p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Post op

Attachments:
    RK94 3
    3p
    Menu

1 day Post op

Attachments:

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.