1 day post op… 375 high profile partials Started by: Ellie

• Author
    2p
    Menu
    +2

Hey I haven’t posted on here much but I’m 1 day post op so thought I’d share a pic as I found pictures so useful when doing my research.. I was initially a 32B and went for 375 high profile partials with Mr Mounir. They’re sitting super high up on my chest at the min and by the looks of things have lots of dropping to do but I’m very pleased up to now. I’m completely numb in the bottom half of each Breast and have no feeling in my nipples.. just wondering has anyone else experienced this and does the feeling usually come back? Sore and swollen across the top, I’ve kept my post surgery bra on since I left the hospital yesterday evening but it’s feeling super tight and uncomfortable across them so not sure whether to order a bra the next size up? Apart from that everything else is going fine up to now, my pads over the scar wounds are clean and I have no visible bruising yet either. Me Mounir was so lovely really put me at ease throughout the whole process couldn’t recommend him enough 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sarah 1
    1p
    Menu

I was the same no feelings in my nipples or bottom half of my boobs, I’m 11wks P.O. and starting to get some feeling back x

Rebekah 174
    174p
    Menu

I had 365cc 12 weeks ago , my left nipple is completely numb 🙁 my right one is ok but it can take up to a year to come back apparently , also under my boobs where my scars are completely numb and I think they stay numb under neath Iv been told xx

Hollie 10
    10p
    Menu

Hi I had 345cc dual 6 weeks ago, at first both boobs were numb underneath and one nipple completely numb whilst the ever was super sensitive!! Since then they have varied from being numb to super sensitive, having an itchy crawly feeling and everything in between they are starting to feel more normal now so fingers crossed everything will return to as before xx

Hollie 10
    10p
    Menu

Oh and as for the bra, I think from about 3 dpo I was convinced it was way too tight and I must need a bigger size as swelling was at its peak but at my one week check the nurse said nope it’s fine it’s supposed to be tight that’s the idea, so I had to put up with it but gradually as the swelling went down the bra became more comfortable x

Ellie 2
    2p
    Menu

Ahh okay, thanks so much girls for all your advice! I’ve just got the m&s ones that zip up but due to my breasts sitting high up on my chest I don’t no if I’ll be better buying a bra with Velcro that fastens accross the top to sort of push them down? What do use think xx

Sarah 1
    1p
    Menu

I bought the m&s zip up one and never wore it just wasn’t comfy at the time, I bought the yianna ones off amazon and was so much better & comfy to wear x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.