1 day post op compared to before Started by: Sophie

• Author
    123p
    Menu
    +1

Had 415cc yesterday from a very empty A cup. I’m so pleased, can’t believe they were so small before haha. I love them
    Xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu
    +1

Please ignore the sores on my tummy, I had a reaction to where they taped the drains to my tummy!

Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu
    +1

They look great hun, happy healing x

Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu

Thank you xx 🙂

Lisalili 115
    115p
    Menu
    +1

Ahh Sophie they look incredible!!! I bet you are so happy! Such a big difference. Happy healing hunnie xx

Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu
    +1

@lisalili thank you 🙂 I’m really happy, feel so much more confident can’t believe it xx

Hayley 64
    64p
    Menu
    +1

They look lovely! You must be so pleased with them 🙂 xxx

Tracey 43
    43p
    Menu
    +1

Wow they look amazing Sophie

Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu
    +1

@sr93 Wow! Look fab hun! 🙂 xx

Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu

Thank you so much girls! 🙂 xxx

Menu
    +1

Wow they look amazing! 🙂 especially for so early on! Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

They look fab hun! 🙂 X

Sharks 149
    149p
    Menu
    +1

They look great hun. Happy healing and happy new boobies. xxx

Danielle 24
    24p
    Menu
    +1

Looking good 🙂 mine are so rock hard lol xx

Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu

@kimbarweee thank you Hun, can’t wait till they’re settled properly! Xx
    @suzyw2909 @sharksaub00bage
    thank you girls! 🙂 xxxx

Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu

@danielle30 mine too, they feel really swollen and feel bruised although i have no bruising luckily. How you feeling today? Xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Oh my gosh!! Sophie they look amazing!!! I bet youre so happy with them, the size looks fab 🙂
    How are you feeling so far? xxx

Danielle 24
    24p
    Menu

Ive no bruising ive put a post up with pic on … My back is killimg more than anything xx

Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu

@sammyjanecraig thank you darling, I love them. Thought is gone too small when I could only see them in the bra but as soon as I saw them in the flesh I was really happy. I feel really good actually, just slightly uncomfortable! How are you feeling? So jealous of your big ones hehe xx

clairelk 29
    29p
    Menu
    +1

Wow they are lush. Happy healing x

Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu

@danielle30 for some reason I can’t see pics on my iPhone but will charge my iPad and have a peak later! Mine aswell, think it’s a mix of the added weight and sleeping upright. Going to buy a long pillow to put under my back and bum for sleeping xxx

Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu
    +1

@clairelk thank you! Xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Aaw! iit is quite uncomfortable isnt it, you can never imagine the feeling until u have it done yourself!! its just burning sensations and pulling that im getting really!

it was funny when i woke up in theater mr traynor pulled down my gown and said ”big enough sammy?” because for weeks id been texting my pc asking if i can def go to 800! and as u can probably imagine i was still quite out of it and said hmmm i could go bigger next time! haahah then when i got back to my room when i rested the nurse took me in the bathroom to put my sports bra on and i saw in the mirror and i was like blown away thought omg theyre big! id rather be too big though i know some girls worry about being too big but im no slim jim haaah.

im glad your happy !! and hope you heal fast hunny pie 🙂 xxx

Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu

@sammyjanecraig yeah it’s hard to explain how it feels to someone who hasn’t had it done. Having the drains out was the worst, thought I was guna pass out haha!
    Haha bless you, bet it was a nice surprise. I prefer big boobs but this was the max he would go on me, would love to have gone bigger though. I woke up with the bra on so didn’t get to see them for ages, the suspense nearly killed me lol!
    You have lovely curves though!
    Same to you hunny xxx

Armani 17
    17p
    Menu
    +1

They look great babe x x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.