1 day post op pic uploaded Started by: natasha

• Author
    0p
    Menu

So lady’s I had my op yesterday at Preston with dr traynor, I ended up going up to 410 cui overs, origannly picked 380. Hoping I achive dd cup size. I have up loaded pics, witch I would never had done before. I’m currently wearing my Macom bra and I must say I don’t really like it, I’ve got asda sports bra but feel it’s too early to be wearing them with out much support. Can anyone recomend anything g elce for me xxx

Laura
    0p
    Menu

Natasha the nurse said to me the asda one is a good one I wearing the asda one at the min xx

natasha
    0p
    Menu

Yours is the pink and black one isn’t it? As I just got the 2 ok one white one black. I couldn’t get my size in the pink and black ones. Suppose I could now go and try one on lol. Xxx

Laura
    0p
    Menu

Well I got an E and it’s tight. I’m going to buy another one i feel supported yea it’s the black and pink xx

Clare
    0p
    Menu

How you feeling? That’s the two sizes I’m trying to decide between at the min & I’m hoping to be a dd x

natasha
    0p
    Menu

What size implants did u get in again Hun and what were u before? Xx

natasha
    0p
    Menu

Hi Claire, I did pick the 380 but then was thinking 410, so I let dr decided and he said 410 as he was drawing on me he said they will be perfect for you. So I said will they still feel natural and look natural and he said yes you will look stunning g and smiled bless him. Xxx

Laura
    0p
    Menu

I was an A and had 460 xx

natasha
    0p
    Menu

Oh cool are u happy? Xx

Laura
    0p
    Menu

Yea really happy in a lot of pain tho feel like everytime I move I’m guna burst xx

natasha
    0p
    Menu

In the same laura and struggle to move or get up if the chair is a killer lol. Nurse rang me and suggest I should take 2 of the codamol as I’ve only been taking the one lol xx

Megan
    0p
    Menu

I got my bras from m&s but can’t wear them until Monday wen I get my strapping off! How are you feeling? X

Clare
    0p
    Menu

Ah brill, thanks, think ill end up doing the same rather than keep stressing myself! x

natasha
    0p
    Menu

Claire it’s the best thing to do, at the end of the day they know best lol. Megan I’m waiting for hubby to finish and then going to go shopping at m and s and asda see what I can find, can I ask why u can’t wear it yet? Xx

Megan
    0p
    Menu

Ah cool well I have strapping and have to just wear that until Monday then I can put on my sports bra can’t wait!x

natasha
    0p
    Menu

Oh I see lol. I don’t have any strapping on thank god xx

natasha
    0p
    Menu

Oh wow bet u can’t wait to get that off. Xx

stacey
    0p
    Menu

Thanks for accepting me hun, your boobies look great 🙂 hope youre not in to much pain…take it easy xxx i posted on here as i tried to private message you but it seems i cant for some reason? Xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.