1 day post op. Terrible experience. Started by: Chelsea

• Author
    9p
    Menu

Had my op yesterday . Ba 275 and 300cc plus tummy tuck. Combined. My stats are 5ft2 7st4 and previous 32b. Admission time was 8am and I went to theatre at 12 come round at half 2 . That’s when it all went wrong.

I fainted 3 times. My blood pressure dropped my heart rate escalated and my oxygen levels dropped. I was vomiting and in a lot of pain.
    I was dosed up on mess and got told I had a bleed in one breast. By this time it swelled like a balloon. I got out on oxygen and monitored every ten mins.
    I’m still in Preston first trust hospital now and not allowed to go home anytime soon. As no doctor, nurse can tell me why this has happened. Although they said it’s very rare.
    I honestly thought I was dying, my body was shutting down on me .
    My surgeon Mr Traynor is absolutely amazing and has been supporting me from the start he has hardly left my side apart from going to theatre. All the staff at Preston have been so reassuring that I will get through this! And in a few weeks hopefull feel more myself
    I’m now having a blood transfusion as it lost 9 pints of blood since my op.

Anonymous
    -3p
    Menu

Omg I hope you are ok! Preston hospital is fab you are in safe hands chin up u will get there xx

Stacey 16
    16p
    Menu

How awful 🙁 I hope you are okay! X

Menu

I was there Chelsea!!! I didn’t know it was u sweetie but the nurse came up to me and sed they had a very poorly girl so I couldn’t be discarded until the nurse had finished with the poorly women ? awwwww I hope ur feeling a lot better today hun did they rush u bck to theatre xxxx

Menu

I was there too! The nurse came into my room and said there was a poorly patient that’s why I hadn’t been discharged sooner! I hope your okay I couldn’t stop thinking about you all night, hope your feeling better soon lovely, how are you feeling Carly did you get discharged after me xxxx

Christine 14
    14p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Wow that sounds so awful, poor you to go through that.
    How are you feeling now? ???

charlotte c 30
    30p
    Menu

Stay strong babe you’ll get through this. In a few weeks time you’ll be telling us all how happy you are and feeling great! Chin up xx xx xx

Menu

Lots of love!! ?

natasha92 9
    9p
    Menu

so sorry about this. sending all my love and thoughts xxxxxx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Oh Hun, hope you get better soon, I know it’s crap still being in hosp, but you’re in the best place if your not 100%.. XXXX big hug xxxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

That sounds awful hun! I’m so sorry you’re having such a terrible time. I hope you recover fast and feel better soon. Big hugs! Xx

Beckii 50
    50p
    Menu

Oh no … So sorry to hear this Really hope you recover soon! Big hugs xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.