When does the “drop and fluff” change end? Started by: Rebecca

• Author
    29p
    Menu

Extremely happy with my results but does anyone know if they change any more than what they are now at 9 weeks post op? Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sophie2330 12
    12p
    Menu
    +1

Sorry I don’t know the answer to your question as I haven’t had my surgery yet. Can I ask what your stats were before surgery and what size etc you went for? They look great xx

Heidi 217
    217p
    Menu
    +1

Mine kept changing till about 12 weeks but not really in appearance more just becoming more soft and bouncier xx

Rebecca 29
    29p
    Menu

I was really assymetrical before surgery, my left breast was a A/B and my right one was flat, i had high profile overs, my left implant was 350cc and my right one is 400cc my bra size now is 34DD xx

Tor Shields 78
    78p
    Menu
    +1

I’m wondering the same thing. I’m 7 weeks po now and really happy with how they look so I really dont want them to change anymore. They’re feeling much softer and have both dropped nicely but if they drop more I’m going to start worrying they are too low ha x

Rebecca 29
    29p
    Menu

I just want mine to stay exactly like this forever too just want to know when they stop changing xx

Lis212 17
    17p
    Menu

I’m 5 month post op and the last couple of weeks have noticed mine really change shape, dropping a little and more rounder shape which I’m happy about.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.