1 day post op with Dr Tsekouras Started by: Lauren

• Author
    -7p
    Menu
    +1

Hi girls

I had my op with Dr Tsekouras yesterday, I am 5’1 8 stone and had 300CC HP Overs. If anyone has any questions regarding surgery or Tsekouras I’d be happy to answer 🙂
    Currently all bandaged up pics will follow when all tape is off in the next few days.

Amber 11
    11p
    Menu

Hi Lauren

Your stats are similar to mine and I have my op on Sunday! I have been told to get 300cc overs too, how do they seem so far? What bra size were you before?xx

Lauren -7
    -7p
    Menu

Hi Amber

I’m glad I went for 300, I was originally going to have 275 but didn’t want to regret being too small. I was a 32A before and always wearing mega boost bras. Definitely stick to the 300! Are you excited? X

Kate 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi Lauren,

I’m having my op with Dr Tsekouras on 19th November! Still haven’t decided on what size implants to go for – I’m a 34B currently, we originally decided on 300cc and 325cc (one breast larger than the other so need different sized implants) which Dr Tsekouras said should get me to a D/DD cup. But I’m tempted to ask for 325cc and 350cc. Would love to see pics once you have your tape removed ☺️

Dawn 5
    5p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Glad it all went well Lauren! X

Kate, I’m also having my op with Dr Tsekouras on 19th November! Maybe we will bump into each other 😄

Kaz Wilks 41
    41p
    Menu

Glad it went well hun! Be interested to see 300s as you’re similar stats to me! Hope the resting up is going ok xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.