1 day post op with Mr Traynor – advice please :) Started by: Isabella

• Author
    10p
    Menu

Hi ladies,

I had my op with mr traynor yesterday afternoon at the Preston clinic and am all kinds of emotional! Really surprised at how painless it all was and even more pleased with how pleasant the staff were. Genuinely the loveliest people I’ve ever met.

I was just wondering whether anyone can tell me how much the swelling accounts for the size immediately after the op? And how much do they drop?

I had 150cc mod plus in one breast and 175cc mod plus in the other due to assymetry and am not super in love with them right now. I know they’re tiny implants but they almost feel too big but I’m hoping that’s due to swelling and the fact that they’re high up on my chest? I also feel bloaty more generally and can’t wear make up which doesn’t help!

Would love to hear your stories! 🙂 thanks

Isabella xx

Louise 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi Hun, honestly do not worry your breasts will look nothing like they will look in the next few weeks, they literally change everyday! I was so upset and disappointed with mine at first, they just didn’t look right, and were so high and cone shaped. Swelling goes down so much, and they drop and come together looking really nice. I had 350 unders. But honestly I couldn’t be happier right now, I’m 7 weeks post opp, but it took til about 3 weeks for me to start to love them! Just stay patient! 🙂 xxx

Louise 3
    3p
    Menu

Ps I also felt so rubbish about myself for the week after, sat feeling dirty and ugly and really bloated! But trust me it’s so worth it, and in a couple of weeks you’ll feel normal and forget everything you’ve been through!! ?

Isabella 10
    10p
    Menu

Thanks Louise ? Really appreciate the reassurance and yours look amazing now so will trust what you’re saying! It’s just an emotional roller coaster with these things isn’t it! You wait for the op for so long that you just want it all to be perfect immediately! Xx

Lucy 26
    26p
    Menu

hi isabella, im 2 weeks post op today and mine have definately got smaller since the swelling has gone down and they’ve dropped a bit but i dont want them to get smaller, its not often you see someone who wants them to go smaller haha would be really interested in seeing yours with the size you’ve had x

Laura 4
    4p
    Menu

Oh you sound just like me! I had mine done last week with Dr Traynor and the past week has been a roller coaster of emotions. I had 275cc unders and a couple of days post op I thought i’d gone too big. All these girls on the forum are so right though, they change everyday. I get out of bed everyday and straight away i’m in the mirror looking at them ha. Mine have changed so much in the past week, they have started to drop and the swelling is going down. I’m really starting to love them and think I actually picked the perfect size for my frame. I didn’t want mine too big either. Honestly be patient i’m sure they’ll be perfect once they have settled 🙂 xx

Isabella 10
    10p
    Menu

Aw thank you ladies! This is so reassuring! I will post pics so you can all have a look. 🙂 how much does the swelling go down by? How much do they drop? Did you get a weird smell post surgery? xxx

Kelly 8
    8p
    Menu

Hi Isabella

I have my consultation with Mr Traynor on Monday (5th). Im hoping to book in for surgery mid October, im very nervous but so excited to get them done!! Im about an a/b cup, looking to go to a d/dd although I have no idea what cc that would be xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.