1 day post uplift no implants Started by: Gem14

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Writing this from my hospital bed, had my uplift yesterday, have always been a dd/e cup and sadly didn’t ever really appreciate them whilst I had them! After my 2 children they gradually lost volume and got more droopy. So what I was actually left with was d/c cup in dd skin! My surgeon advised me to get a c cup shock absorber for after surgery however I am not even filling that whilst swollen so I prob more like a b cup which is going to be strange to get used to! The idea is if I am really unhappy with the size/volume I can get implants at a later date but ideally I would prefer not to have more surgery and expense and the upkeep of implants but I still might if I am unhappy!

So far, all seems to have gone well although my boobs seem to be very much out to the side not upfront, anybody else experienced this? Also feeling very rough today, but still have drains in, why can I expect to feel better (I know were all different!) just want to get through the next hard few weeks, and heal and then it’s just a case of waiting for the scars to fade.. (Please please please fade!!) any advice for me? Thanks

Gem14
    0p
    Menu

Seem to be feeling worse not better. The incision round the bottom is so so painful. I knew to prepare for this but still I’m a but of a wimp when it comes to pain! (Despite 2 kids on gas and air!) do you think the drains are making me feel worse? Hopefully once they are out today I will have some relief. When did people start to feel less throbbing/sore?

EI, how you getting on 5 days post surgery? Great result to have kept all that volume. I do miss my old boobs (pre kids). Are yours still pointy out to the side? Like my nipples are actually pointing left and right! My surgeon who I do think is great said it’s fine there in the middle, when they drop round and soften up they are where they need to be.. Anybody else had this?

I’m off home today, any advice? I am desperate to avoid infection etc. What advice were you given? Any tips from people who are out the other side?

Cheers

Gem14
    0p
    Menu

Okay, so I’m 13 days post op now and I did start feeling better straight away. I was up and about within 4/5days, taking a slow stroll and from about 8/9 days post op I have been managing stuff at home and with the kids but trying to avoid too much lifting. I still haven’t driven yet.

Pain wise I’m still taking paracetamol every 4/5 hours and my boobs are swollen still, with some bruising and the anchor scar is a bit sore. Today I am conscious of my nipples hurting, they are really sore and reminds me of breastfeeding. Tape coming off on Thursday, dreading seeing the scars but I guess it’s all part of the proceeds.

Shape wise they are softening up a bit and have moved slightly round, but still quite firm. Can’t wait to get them in a normal bra and create a but of cleavage as they are still quite far apart.

Anybody have any pictures of there’s post op I can see, in particular any scaring developing over time?

Thanks.

Vicki
    0p
    Menu

I’m 8 po and my scars are awful so I won’t shock you….

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I’m having my op next month BA with uplift and I’m so worried about the scaring, I was always a nice size 32 e/f but since I’ve have my son the volume has has gone and that’s what I’m hoping to get that back x

El
    0p
    Menu

I am going to see the nurse in a few hours at 17 days PO, still sore on the nipples but what helps is ice packs xx

Sian 2
    2p
    Menu

Ive had an uplift (no implants) really happy with mine. No loss of size at all.. in fact my baggy on the top 34E cup bra now fits me better than it did before. They look and feel like ive had implants. I had my op Feb 19th.

Menu

I’m having uplift and implants on 16th June with Mr mounir so.scared now xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.