1 month post op 34B – had 525 overs only 34C :-( Started by: north3c

• Author
    0p
    Menu

hey girls,

I had 525overs high profile from a full B a month ago and got measured again and still only a 34C…..

my advice is always go bigger!

Menu

Wow that can not be right, I’d get measured again if I were you, that should give you at least a DD!

north3c
    0p
    Menu

DD-E is what i asked for…I have got measured quite a few times now babe, got measured at la senza and M&S…my nurse thinks the implant hasnt settled yet and they are investigating it. Theres quite a few people that have had this as it all depends where the implant is put and whether you ae strapped down in bandages like i was. xx

Menu

I’m in tomorrow at 2 with Mr Kazzazi, having 460 unders n I’m 34b, I’ll cry if I’m only a C after all that, he tapes you rather than bandages xx

north3c
    0p
    Menu

Yeah imagine how i feel lol! good luck babe! I am sure you will be fine let me know how it goes. :-) xx

Menu

good luck for 2moro claire, let us know how u get on xxx happy healing :-)

Menu

That’s really surprising. I had 260 overs last week from a 32a and now a d so prob settle to a big c,

X

Menu

That’s really surprising. I had 260 overs last week from a 32a and now a d so prob settle to a big c,

X

janeyh
    0p
    Menu

thats really bizzare??? i was a 34b and had only 340cc and now im a 32e-f cup?? very very strange?? xx

emmab85
    0p
    Menu

Hi. This seems very strange.

I only had 300 unders from 34a. done 9 weeks ago and im measuring 32e – f

xx

naty128
    0p
    Menu

Ohhh god, I’m havin 380 overs tomoz from a 34b an hoping to b a full D xx

north3c
    0p
    Menu

yeah it is strange but there has been loads of girls this has happend to. Nurse said wait a year and see if they fluff as they dont even look as big as the implant. xx

tammy
    0p
    Menu

hiya north3c, so sorry to hear you are disappointed with your size, that does seem incrediable that you are only measuring a C after having 525cc :-(

I too was a 34b and only had 380 overs, and i’m now a 34e

Maybe you will get offered a re-op hunni? Will definately be worth asking to see your surgeon again in a couple of months time.

Take care xx

Maxine
    0p
    Menu

Be careful though because I was a 32D after surgery….6 months later a 32DD now an E bordering F!! I do hope you get sorted though!

north3c
    0p
    Menu

hey ladies, great news after taking some advice and mositurising them the boob fairy arrived over night and they have just gone POW! got measured at La Senza today and I am a 36F -FF(in some bras) I am the most happiest person in the world now! you cant smack that smile off my face….

i think my skin was trying to be really stubborn and not stretch but the cocoa butter helped….and i dont have stretch marks either. I still have to fluff to!!

xxx

sara11 2
    2p
    Menu

YEY great northc. claire and naty good luck tomorrow x

naty128
    0p
    Menu

Hya girls I had my BA yest was a 34b an havin 380overs hopin to b a nice full D, took bandages off today to put macom bra on an they look pretty small, I’d say a C :( any chance they will get bigger girls? Really hope so or I’m guna b well annoyed xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

north3c hav u got any pics yet? Im on sofem. Im hoping to hav 470 or 505cc (Low profile CUI) implants but scared about the high cc size I might end up too big for my liking :/ but then because theyre low profile Im scared i may end up too small for my liking! ahhhh!!!!

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

awww P.S. I’m a 34A just now (i think……)I wear a 32 or 34c EXTREMELY padded bra to make them look a bit bigger in clothes….Im at the MOST a small 34B

Menu

Hehe YAAAAY im so happy to hear they have finally arrived!

alilou
    0p
    Menu

Gosh thts strange hun I had 525cc went from a 34a to 34f and i think i’ve gone bigger since i was last measured. Are the sure they put the correct size in?? x

Menu

Hi! I am booked ion for 3rd of Jan having 525 unders – Its my 3rd B.A so cos I already have implants in, I cant test out the new size in my bra. Currently a 32D want to go to a 32E .. I was originally a 32B – Can anyone tell me if they think I will acheiev this size with 525 unders if I was originally a 32B??

I keep reading SO many different things … But I do keep readin – always pick the bigger size and as I have always been too nervous to pick the bigger size – I am biting the bullet this time and just going with the 525’s ..

Advice please??! :?

Thanks!! xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.