1 week po pics up – 300cc :) Advice needed Started by: Jessica

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Just uploaded my 1 week po pics. Love my new boobies!
    How much did everyone else’s boobs change after the first week?
    I think the majority of my swelling is gone now as they are half the size they were initially and are very soft and not sore anymore,
    Don’t want them much smaller now!
    xx

Menu

Hey hun mine have shrunk alot since swelling has gone now..im two weeks post op and i think they are dropping abit as they dont feel tight and really hard. I dnt know tho haha….I got used to the swelling and loved them being pretty big now i can fit in a 34D bra and felt all emotional cz i thought id be bigger xxxx

Jessica
    0p
    Menu

Yeah I couldn’t believe it when I woke up and I had these massive boobs!! Do miss them but really happy with the size they are now. They look about the same size as they did when I did the rice test pre-op so I hope thats it for the shrinking! How can you tell that the swelling is gone? I haven’t got any hardness so I’m guessing that’s it? xx

Menu

Thats good hun, i just need to look back at my pre op its easy to get carried away on here cz when you see some you think wow and u start comparing ! Im very tall and broad shoulders so prob why they like small to me, i dont have a nipped in waist or anything so they dont stick out lol. Well i think its all gone because they are softer and i had really really bad bloating and swelling in my abdomen but thats all gone now ..i hope its gone or it means they mite get even smaller lol xx

Janine
    0p
    Menu

Can I add you please Hun to have a look at your pics? I’ve just uploaded some to so feel free to add me. I had mine on the 2nd April , 340cc tsx overs with Mr Mounir xx

Jessica
    0p
    Menu

Fingers crossed!!

And yeah thats fine add away šŸ™‚ x

Jenny
    0p
    Menu

Can I add you? I had 365 overs but still got the strappings on (coming off today!!) so have no idea how big/small I’m going to be! X

Misfion 3
    3p
    Menu

@Jenny I had 365 overs 8 days ago and my one week pics are up if you want to add and see my progress x

Janine
    0p
    Menu

Can I add you please misfion? Xx

Misfion 3
    3p
    Menu

@ Janine added you now x

Jenny
    0p
    Menu

@misfion just had a look at your pics! Boobs look fantastic!! Bet your so pleased šŸ™‚ can’t wait to see mine later today! Hope I’m pleased with them! X

Daisy
    0p
    Menu

Hi Jessica congrats on the new assets! šŸ™‚ could I add you please cos I’m having 300cc overs on 30th of this month so excited šŸ˜€ xx

Misfion 3
    3p
    Menu

@Jenny I am over the moon!! They are a bit cock eyed šŸ™‚ and bigger than I had thought but I am so pleased, thought I would have boob greed so it worked out just fine. Bet you can’t wait. Good luck with the strapping – bio oil helps wipe off the stickiness šŸ™‚ Let us know how you get on xxx

Rachel -1
    -1p
    Menu

hi @jessica and @J<3 can i add u both? im having 385cc unders with dr traynor on the 24th xx

Menu

I’m having either 345, 365 or 395 unders in August and I’m soo excited! Fab seeing other ladies with similar sizes!:D xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.