1 week post op Started by: Carla Errington

• Author

hi girls im 1 week post op today and im over the moon with my new boobs there starting to go a bit softer and taking shape im in no pain wotsoeva x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

They look fab!!! ❤ I’m so happy to hear your in no pain because that’s one of my worries! Everybody is different though I suppose! What are you stats before after? And how many ccs did you get? Xxx

Menu

hi sammy honest a havent really had eny pain second day was probly the worst but even then they were just achy and heavy…..a was a 34 a/b with assymetry and had 375 overs with mounir …youl be fine i was terrified but its nothing hun xxx

Amy 265
    265p
    Menu

@carla looking fab hun where’s your sports bra from

Amy 265
    265p
    Menu

@carla looking fab hun where’s your sports bra from?

Menu

hi amy its from asda 5 pound ya can get a few colours tha really comfy aswell x

Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu

Hi hun they look fab! Good to see your progress 🙂 mine’s getting closer and closer & i’m starting to feel so scared! Xx

Menu

Look gorgeous x

Clare 7
    7p
    Menu

Hi Carla, this may sound stupid but are those pull on sports bras ok to get on and off? Haven’t had my op yet but thought I should get a zip up as don’t expect to be able to lift my arms up or is it ok? Thanks Hun xxx

Menu
    +2

Jennifer youl b fine its nothing to worry about a wud do it all again tomorrow if a cud lol and thanks Katherine I love them….hi Clare first few days a wore the ones with the zip upfront…..but I’ve had no pain wotsoeva even in my arms so I can get them on n off no problem but this one I’ve got on is sooo comfy and keeps them in place xxx

Hayley 64
    64p
    Menu

Looking fantastic. This is the size I want to be and I’m hoping for! Congrats honey xx

Hayley 64
    64p
    Menu

P.s. Hope you don’t mind the add x

Alice 27
    27p
    Menu

Looking great hun, congrats x

Menu

No not a problem Il accept u now hun…n thank u xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Looking fab babe! What size you wearing? Xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +1

@missycee Aww good!! When are you getting measured? I keep looking online for bras and I am so tempted to buy some lovely ones in 34gg but I know i shouldn’t i think its just excitement!!

@jennifer1990
    I know its 16 days away!! It isn’t dragging too much for me at the minute, but I know it will start to once it gets to 14 days!! I’ve got my macom sports bra because its for larger implants, I’m abit wary about buying any others because I look at the other sports bras in the shops and I cant see how they can support 800ccs :/ xxx

Menu

Suze I’m wearing 34dd I love them there the perfect size….a don’t know Sammy myt give it another week or so xxx

Rosie 29
    29p
    Menu

your breasts look so good! how much did you go up by? i really want this to be my end result!! x

Menu

hi rosie i was a 34a/b and ive gone to a 32d/dd there starting to change everyday but im over the moon with them i had 375s overs x

Menu
    +1

@missycee
    Hope you don’t mind the add
    Currently have 310partials
    Booked for re op to go bigger and been offers 525 partials but unsure if I actually want overs xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.