Menu
    +1

So happy so far with my results. 🙂
    My surgeon: Dr Mileto
    Size before: 32D
    Implant size: 275CC
    Position: Over muscle
    Profile: High
    Reason: I was a 32DD/30E but lost a lot of weight after stopping the pill and taking up more exercise. Went down to a 32D but felt very deflated and had little shape without a bra and no volume in the top of my breast. Now at 26 I’m physically fitter than I have ever been and wanted to restore some confidence in the part of my body that I can’t change myself. I’m so happy and so glad I went through with this despite my nerves being my first ever surgery and time going under.

Chloe 6
    6p
    Menu
    +5

Picture didn’t upload for some reason

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Julia 9
    9p
    Menu
    +1

They look great Chloe and it looks like you chose the perfect size.

Ellie
    0p
    Menu

Amazing results, they look perfect for you . Funnily enough , I’ve just had my surgery with Dr Mileto was previously 32A and had 350cc implants . Waiting for the “drop and fluff” stage . Fingers crossed it comes soon ??

Chloe 6
    6p
    Menu

Thanks Julia! Yes I didn’t want to go massively big but big enough to feel it was worth the money as I already had somewhat of a bust as a 32D 🙂 Dr Mileto didn’t want to make me any bigger than that because of my proportions and I’m so glad I trusted his judgement on it!

Ellie, that’s great 🙂 were yours under muscle as you started out an A? I’m intrigued to know how they look different to overs! Everyone says unders look more natural but I don’t think mine look grossly fake- I keep hearing about drop and fluff and don’t actually know what this means ? kind or hoping I’ve already gone through the drop as I’m pleased with the position they are on my chest haha

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

Hi,
    Do you have any before photos please? As I’m a 34D ( with sagging and no volume) but Dr Miteto said he will only put either a 200cc or 225cc and looking at yours I want them like that ?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by Sarah.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.