1 WEEK POST OP – 350cc HP Round Partials with Dr. Tsekouras Started by: Sophie

• Author
    68p
    Menu
    +2

1 week post op ? This week has definitely made me realise how many day to day things I take for granted, such as being able to make a cup of tea and flush the toilet ? I can now do both of these things as long as the kettle isn’t too full and heavy! I’ve had to stop taking my pain medication as it caused nausea and it was horrendous! Luckily I’m not in enough pain to need them. The most pain and tightness I feel are in the mornings when I’m waking up. Still sleeping on the sofa to not disturb my partner as I’m barely sleeping at all. Maybe 4 hours a night. Sleeping upright is definitely the hardest part of all of this, especially when you have to sit on a coccyx that’s been broken ? I’ve had my sister round to wash my hair for me and for the first few days my partner had to wash me and help me get my jarmas on. By day 4 I could flush the toilet myself and day 5 I could give myself a wash and get dressed myself (can’t pull jeans up or down yet though)
    My rash from the adhesive has gone down a bit but not much. I still have some adhesive on me in hard to reach areas and due to the big patches which also have adhesive in them, I’m still rashy and itchy so I’m taking allergy tablets! These come off tomorrow though and I’ll be able to see my scars! Yay!
    ???
    Now for boob talk! The troubles have been more than worth it though! I’m over the moon that these are mine and I’m so happy that this is how they’re looking just 1 week post op! They are still hard and high but one is already dropping, exciting!! Part of me wishes that I could have gone slightly bigger but I think boob greed is something most girls feel afterwards! In comparison to what I had before though, I’m stupidly happy! I look forward to seeing them change over the next few weeks! ?

On the other 2 photos… The difference 3 days makes! One boob was squarer than the other which I expected after reading so many boob job stories. I knew it would round off but I didn’t think it would happen so soon! My left boob is slightly behind compared to my right but they seem to be evening out fairly quickly! Man I hope this allergy rash goes soon!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Monica 122
    122p
    Menu

They look great Sophie!
    I’m glad you’re doing well and are able to do more things by yourself.
    Haha I need up ask my partner to pull my pants up and down ?

Your photos show exactly how boobs change over a time. Just keep loving them xx

Becca 169
    169p
    Menu

Sophie, you’re doing amazing! Your recovery story really reminds me so much of my experience! Being unable to flush the toilet, being unable to dress myself, being unable to wash my own hair. I also slept on the sofa for around a week afterwards! It’s all so worth it though. Sounds like you are coming on leaps and bounds and your boobs are certainly looking great!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Becca 169.
    Ruth 116
    116p
    Menu

The difference a few days make, they look so good already ? x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.