1 week post op. 350cc overs Started by: Anya

• Author
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Hi girls…I’m 1 week post. I had my operation with Dr minor on January 11th up in Preston in th the morning. Before my operation I was measuring at 32aa (size between 6/8) and couldn’t wait to finally feel like a women. I decided to go with 350cc over the muscle after much deliberation between the 320-350. I did this because there isn’t much difference between the sizes and thought for ordeal you go though having that bit more might be better then having the regret and not going that bit more. This is personal preference though. So far I’m so happy with my results. I have struggled with pain and sickness this week but with the wonderful help of my parents and boyfriend I’ve been able to sit and relax all week to recover.I’m happy to help with any questions. Will upload pictures so far. Xx

Anya 2
    2p
    Menu

Here are my pictures

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu
    +2

Omg your before photo looks exactly like mine. I’m going with 375cc unders.. They look really great! I bet your really pleased xx

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

Oh and did you go high profile or moderate plus x

Anya 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi Ellie. Aw thank you I’m really happy with them. When are you having yours? I’m still in shock because I’ve gone from one extreme to the other. I had high profile (as one on my boobs was slightly bigger then the other and this means they will sit more even with each other) good luck with yours xx

Anya 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi Abi. Aw thank you, I am really happy with them…they’ve changed so much already within the week. To begin with my right boob was sitting a lot bigger and I was thinking “what have I done!!” But you just have to patient and already theyve even out already amd got bigger. I had no strapping so I could see mine. What size was you before…bet your so excited to see yours!! I struggled with EVERYTHING, I really struggled to breath (which surprised me) but it’s all the extra weight on your chest. I struggled getting in and out of bed…just the things you take for granted. My advice is let the people around you do everything (if you can)…don’t strain yourself and you will recover a lot quicker. Keep on top of painkillers as well, and eat enough for your antibiotics. Hope this helps xx

Anya 2
    2p
    Menu

Omg bet your so excited!! It will come round so quick, I know it did for me. Well at least you will be well supported, the feeling of them not secure is horrible to begin with. Yes exactly that…you just need time to get used to them. Really good experience, I couldnt fault anything. The before and after care has been great xxx

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

so excited but even more nervous i would say! i think I’m nervous incase of any complications not even for the surgery itself lol but be over and done with before i know it! aw thats good to hear about the aftercare and everything x did you try a macom or just went with the sports bras?xx

Anya 2
    2p
    Menu

That’s totally normal!! Try not to worry to much everything will be ok. I had a Macom bra which I would really recommend I wore that for my first week. And currently wearing a sports bra xx

Anya 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Im glad your first day has gone well (it can only get better now) because now your recovering. Personally, the 2nd and 3rd we’re might worst days because of the sickness and heaviness on my chest, but that might be different for you Abi. My journey home was awful, your not driving are you? (Only because I was so sick) I put a pillow over my chest which really helped, I couldn’t wait to get home tbh. I’m still relying on a lot of help…but slowly getting there with the simple things. Feeling so much better thank you!! Still quite tired but I’m taking it easy 🙂 xxx

Alice 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

They are amazing!! xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

@anyamaehastings my stats were exactly the same as yours. I was completely flat pre op. Had mine done with another company last Saturday 16th Jan so I’m day 3 post op. I must admit I have had a very easy time with the healing so far in terms of pain at least. I have not had any major pain since the op and haven’t particularly needed to take any painkillers. My breasts have been very tight and seem to be worse in my left breast than right. It seems bigger and tighter although now both are starting to feel softer now. Don’t feel like my own at all yet it’s just odd. I have a risen area in between my boobs. Where my skin should be flat against my chest bone it’s risen up. Have you had anything like this? I was a 32aa and has 295cc high profile overs. Did you say yours have seemed bigger as the days go on. I’m terrified they just going to shrink X

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

Aw yeah onwards and upwards for you from here 🙂 give it a few weeks and the pain will seem like ages ago lol. I’m having mine done in 10 days so not long at all really. How you finding the strapping ? X

Samantha 89
    89p
    Menu
    +1

They look fantastic!!!! X

Abi 7
    7p
    Menu

@ellie2015 i was expecting the strapping to be worse than it is. Its irritating that you can’t see anything but it’s stopping me from messing because I’m quite itchy. Nothing prepared me for the bloating and swelling though. My stomach is so round and tender xxx

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

oh i never thought of getting an itch and not being able to scratch it! does your belly swell a lot then? i never even knew it did.. sounds so uncomfy! just think il be experiencing what you are in 10 days and your be on the mend xx

Laura 23
    23p
    Menu
    +1

Oh wow you look amazing! Your before pic is exactly like me. I’m booked in on the 12th and still undecided on size but looking at your after pics I’m thinking I need the same. Well done and start enjoying yout new figure. That’s what I can’t wait for!! Xx

Anya 2
    2p
    Menu

I’m so sorry but I’m not sure how to tag people in my comments so I will just use names so you know I’ve responded to you all. Firstly thankyou so much Alice and Samantha!! Very kind of you both xx
    Yes Abi the sickness has finally stopped now which means I can start to do every day things (as nothing worse then feeling sick) yes I did get shooting pains more on my right boob then my left and j struggle with the itchiness of how my boobs felt…that started 4 days post op and that’s purely a sign of you heeling which is all good. Try to keep on top of painkillers as there’s nothing worse then being in pain…even if your not in pain take painkillers.
    Hi Suzanne, pleased that your op went well ….yes I had exactly the same feeling. My skin and nipples feel so tight (because I had such little skin and breast before) so it’s your body’s way of coping and adjusting to the implants. So that’s completely normal and try not to worry. I struggled with my breathing not sure if you have yet? My boobs are definitely getting bigger day by day. What have they said you should measure ? Please be patient my boobs have changed so much in a week…when I first had them done my right boob was a lot bigger and overall they looked so small (felt like crying) but now already I’m over the moon. Hope this helps for you all xxx

Anya 2
    2p
    Menu

Thanks so much Laura! Im really happy so far…starting to feel like a women!! Hope everything goes okay for you. I will upload more pictures later. Xx

Anya 2
    2p
    Menu

Here’s another before and after. I will try and upload as many as I can because I know when I was researching I just wanted to look at pictures as stats meant nothing to me. I could understand better if I had seen a picture. Xx

Anya 2
    2p
    Menu

Attachments:
    Anya 2
    2p
    Menu

Before ..

Attachments:
    Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Anya your results are fab , before pic is so me !! I’m in on 25 Jan having 375cc over the muscle , and getting excited now ? I love the blue sports bra it looks very comfortable – do you mind me asking what make it is ?

Jodie 43
    43p
    Menu

@misscxx Hi Abi I had 375cc on 17th Jan and my right boob is a lot bigger than my left but I’m hoping it’s the swelling where I’m right handed and been using that arm more. I’m quite mobile but I went to Tesco with my bf yesterday and my chest felt so tight and like my right incision was splitting open ? So I think I’ll spend the rest of my time off in bed now haha. I just want my strapping off now so I can see what they look like! It’s torture, they should take a picture of your boobs before they put the strapping on to show you what they look like haha xx

Anya 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi Clare, thanks so much. I bet your so excited ? it will come round in no time..good luck and hope everything goes okay for you. I Got it as a present from my auntie when she went to America…so she said it’s one of there brands from our there. It doesn’t even have a label on it….try and have a look online, there’s loads of sport bras in different colours ? xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.