1 week post op 400cc unders, in love ? Started by: Shantel

• Author
    32p
    Menu
    +2

Been for my post op assessment today and had my dressing changed and wounds cleaned, all is healing well and I am
    In love with my new boobies already!! Cannot stop looking in the mirror, mr traynor has given me exactly what I wanted he’s done a fantastic job and I highly recommend him! ?? xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sarah 7
    7p
    Menu

Thats exactly what I’m getting!
    Yours look amazing. I just booked in for the 3rd of Feb and am terrified! This is putting me at ease loads πŸ™‚

Do you mind if I ask what size you were before?

Ella Beau 50
    50p
    Menu

They look amazing Shantel! Are they quite painful with them being unders? Xx

alice 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

ohhh my goodness !! amazing !! this has got me so excited I’m having roughly the same with Mr Traynor 375cc tho but wow I’m feeling so positive now. do u mind if i add you to follow u as u progress through healing ? xx

Shantel 32
    32p
    Menu

Thankyou!! ☺️ I was a 34aa before if that!! Very flat after breastfeeding my youngest son. There’s a before pic in my profile if anyone wants to add me! And Ella honestly iv had such an easy recovery, hardly any pain at all and I feel more or less back to normal now but I know this isn’t the case for some girls iv just been super lucky I guess ?? xxxx

Shantel 32
    32p
    Menu

And yea of course alice add me πŸ™‚ xx ps how do I tag people on here?! I have no clue! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.