1 week post op pics Started by: Abby

• Author
    7p
    Menu
    +2

Hello ladies i have added a before and after photo of 375cc overs from 32b 1 week
    Post op now and loving them, all pain aside 2nd best thing iv ever done my first best was my children. Happy happy happy xxxx

Beth 9
    9p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add, I’m still in the researching progress and would love to see your results x

Abby 7
    7p
    Menu
    +1

Accepted hun, no worries hope ur researching goes well, best decision i ever made 🙂 xxx

Beth 9
    9p
    Menu

Thank you, I appreciate it. Just had a look there and I must say they look absolutely fabulous! Can’t believe you’re just 1 week post op, your recovery looks amazing so far! Xx

Abby 7
    7p
    Menu
    +1

Thankyou so much, i am so happy pain was a bit tense at times think mainly bruising an limited arm movement but im so so happy with them 🙂 xxx

Gemma
    0p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add, I’m at the researching stage at the moment, what surgeon did you have? X

Abby 7
    7p
    Menu

I will accept u now, i had dr singh xx

Rose 2611 3
    3p
    Menu

Hey ladies I. Booked for my surgery on the 30th of jan, it’s not with MYA though is it still ok to chat? I booked for 350cc but worried I should of gone for 330cc, I’m size 8 and 5’3, x

Abby 7
    7p
    Menu

Agh ok im glad i have 375 cc thinkni would of been devastated if any smaller! Im so happy with size they look naturel. Xxx

Lyndsey 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi, Iv got 2 children aswell, i’ve been abit worried about how I will cope afterwards? how have you been getting on? Would i be b able to look at your before and after photos? xx

Abby 7
    7p
    Menu

Iv accepted u lyndsey, erm i have done on fri 9th my parnter went back to work on the monday so i only really had help for 2 days, luckily my son is 7 and helped my get undressed etc bless him. Just make sure everything is at arms reach as getting up is quite hard specially wen u been lying down etc! I have accrpted ur request cxx

Rose 2611 3
    3p
    Menu

My mum is staying with me for the week I have a one year old and a 4 year old, I’m glad to have the help I’m just worried about the sizing really confused x

Amy 265
    265p
    Menu

Hi Abby hope you don’t mind add I had 375 partials x

Rose 2611 3
    3p
    Menu

What size sports bra are you in Abby? Not sure what size I need to buy from 34b getting 350cc

Menu

Hi us. Hope you don’t mind the add I’m still in the process of researching 🙂 x

Abby 7
    7p
    Menu

I brought a 32dd sports bra and doesnt fit at all way to
    Small 🙁 at the mo im in a large didnt have a size but the nurse said its fine to wear! Xxx

Rose 2611 3
    3p
    Menu

It’s just they told me to get a 36d sports bra? But they doesn’t seem right from a 34b going to 350cc or does it? Sorry about the questions x

Abby 7
    7p
    Menu

They told me from 32b id be a d/dd tho the 32dd didnt fit but obviously have to wait for swelling to go downxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

They look fab hun x

Abby 7
    7p
    Menu
    +1

Thankyou missy there healing really well 🙂 xx

Shani 2
    2p
    Menu

hello hope you dont mind the add, im booked in at the end of the month for 350 MP partials. originally i was recommended 400 but i changed my mind a few days ago to 350 and hoping ive made the right decision! would be great to see your recovery and pics as im around the same stats as you are! cant imagine thered be much difference in 25cc either would there? Thanks :)xxx

Gemma 5
    5p
    Menu

Hi Abby iv sent you a request I also had mine done on the 9th by mr Singh I had 400cc overs, how are you feeling now? I also have children to look after my husband took 2 weeks off work to help out the youngest is only 1 so I’m worried about lifting him next week! Xx

Abby 7
    7p
    Menu

Its only now i have managed to pick up my 2yr old and i wouldnt do it often its only wen shes hurt herself to comfort her i dont feel strenious enough for it! But im in no pain now where as beginning of week was terrible up untill thurs/fri i was in pain? How r u feeling? Xx

Gemma 3
    3p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add Hun, having 350cc on the 6th Feb 🙂 xx

Alex 119
    119p
    Menu

Hiya Abby,
    Would you mind if I added you? I’m currently a B cup and getting 400cc implants…so similar to you! Would you mind if I picked your brains? So nervous! Xo

Kayleigh 36
    36p
    Menu

Alright Abby they look lovely. How’s it been with the children.? My mum had my 7month old son for four days really helped. Plus my his husband and girls 10 and 6 have been helping. It’s hard mainly with my son as lifting him ect. I Was told I can’t drive for another week and be careful lifting son ect . Hope your healing is going well.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.