1 week post op today – I feel like a new woman!! Started by: AmyP

• Author
    2p
    Menu
    +1

So this evening I had my 1 week post op appointment at Fitzroy following my uplift with implants last Wednesday. My surgeon was Mr Marcellino and I had 275cc HP implants under the muscle. I hadn’t seen them at all until this evening as they were bandaged and strapped up. I have to say though, I am so so happy with the results! I do have a lot of bruising and swelling so please excuse that in the pic.
    If anyone is really unhappy with their breasts and contemplating having this procedure, I highly recommend going ahead as I know this will be truly life changing for me and worth the few days of pain, not showering and having to sleep upright!
    If anyone has any questions, please ask away and I’m happy to answer xxx

AmyP 2
    2p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Here’s the pic…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jade W
    0p
    Menu

Amy you look amazing!! I’ve just had uplift and implants too at the beginning of the month and I already love them, looking forward to buying lovely bras again. I’ve got quite a bit of bruising around my nipples too. I’m due back tomorrow to have my dressings off and hopefully be able to shower. Haven’t felt the most attractive the last 2 weeks lol xx

AmyP 2
    2p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Thanks Jade! I’m glad you are happy with yours too. I can’t wait to go bra shopping and wear lots of dresses and tops I’ve not been able to. I hope your appointment tomorrow goes well and you are able to shower after it. I am definitely not enjoying this no showering situation! Xx

Jill
    0p
    Menu

wahh this gets me so excited! xx

Leon123 4
    4p
    Menu

Wow Amy your results are fantastic I bet you’re made up!! Xx

Ashleigh 13
    13p
    Menu

They look amazing.!! I’m due to have exactly the same,uplift with 275cc under the muscle, in 2 weeks. If mine look anything like yours I’ll be over the moon. What size were you before? And what size are you hoping to be now? Xx

AmyP 2
    2p
    Menu

Thanks everyone! I’m super pleased with the results! They are still very bruised and swollen but starting to feel less painful everyday. It’s so nice to have the strapping off, but still not great having to wear the breast band 24/7!

Ashleigh – how exciting! I bet you can’t wait. I was an A/B cup before but with very little volume at all. They almost felt like two empty bits of skin! Now I am wearing a C cup M&S post op bra which fits well. I initially told my surgeon I’d like a D cup, but he basically was saying it may be more like a big C as I am very petite at around 7stone 2 and 5 foot 1. He told me 275cc was the biggest he can go on me. I’m hoping they may change to more of a D as they drop, but the main thing for me was to change the shape and volume and have them uplifted and I am definitely happy with that.
    What size are you now and what size are you hoping for? Who is your surgeon?

Xx

Ashleigh 13
    13p
    Menu

Amy I’m 5ft 9 and a size 8. I said I wanted to be a big C small D and he offered 250cc or 275cc. I’m going with the 275cc. I’m an empty B cup at the moment. I used to be a size 12-14 and a 34 G so you can imagine how empty they are now lol. I can’t wait to feel like a 24 year old again!! Xx

AmyP 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi Ashleigh, sounds like they will give you the perfect size then. You will be so happy with the uplift too, it really does make such a difference and completely changes the look of them. I feel like for the first time ever I actually like how I look naked lol xxx

Ashleigh 13
    13p
    Menu
    +1

How are you getting on still Amy? Xx

AmyP 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi Ashleigh, I’m doing really well thanks! So much better now! How are you getting on? Have you had your op yet? X

Ashleigh 13
    13p
    Menu

I’m just waiting to go down now. So hopefully not too long. Glad your ok! Have you any progress pics? Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.