1 WEEK POST OPP- 350cc MODERATE PLUS Started by: Tia

• Author
    11p
    Menu
    +7

Oh my god finally I’m 1 week post op, this has felt like THE longest 7 days ever haha! So I’ve been amazed from start to finish, so I had 350cc Moderate Plus round implants over the muscle, I’m 5ft 7, wear usually size 10 on top and 12 on bottom (if that helps any of you similar to me for sizing) I wanted a natural looking breast augmentation and my PC Ria (who’s an absolute babe) recommended Dr Giannas. I’m so glad she did, I don’t think he gets enough shout outs on here!! He’s a lovely man and just the god of boobs, he had the challenge of correcting my double crease. I thought I had two because my breasts weren’t big enough for them to fold over, well apparently it’s a deformaty from puberty where my skin never released from my rib cage like it was suppose to so it gave me 2 creases, a little roll inbetween and then my little boob on top! The photos don’t really do it justice but it was so obvious! He explained he can try his best to correct it but it may not be perfect, I accepted that as I thought anything was better than what they was so bring it on! The sugery went fantastic, other than the anaesthetic making me sick every so often the first night, I actually felt great. I had over the muscle because Dr Giannas said that I had enough breast tissue to surround the implant size I was wanting so it would still look natural (I was dreading waking up looking like Victoria beckham back in the spice girls days). I only took my pain killers that the doctor prescribed me the morning after ready for the journey home, I’ve not taken them since! Not even a paracetamol I’ve felt great! I wasn’t in pain or uncomfortable but they just felt tight and I knew I needed to be care ful. I was trying on another surgery bra today, and my boobs have just dropped enough that I can now see 1 crease forming instead of the 2 creases and lumps I had before, I got that excited I started to cry, it’s something so simple but to me I was so happy to be normal! I’ve tried to attach a picture I hope it works, you can also see where one implant is slowly moving down and the other one is still a little bit high, I’m not panicking what so ever because I’ve seen it’s so common on here and a good thing I tell my self is that it’s two separate surgery’s not one, so they will heal differently! I can get changed now on my own, put my shirts on pull it over my head but I still need a hand taking my tops off. I’m not back at work until another week (I made sure I had a solid 14 days off because my job is physical) so I’m hoping in that week I’ll start to feel even better!! I’m so so so happy I finally did this, I’ve been planning it since I was 13 (my mum has huge boobs and my friends starting developing really early so I always felt like a boy and left out) but always said I’ll wait till I’m 21 because that’s when a woman should stop developing (just incase some boobies decided to make an appearance!) and I am so glad I waited as I was able to save and pay for the surgery upfront. I can’t recommend MYA enough and especially the work of Dr Giannas, I just wish these next 5 weeks would fly by so I can try on some cute bras! WITH NO PUSH UP OR PADDING!!! Hope this was useful to some of you xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Meek xo 10
    10p
    Menu

Wow these look amazing! I’m thinking of having 350cc moderate plus round, and over if possible! I’m also 5”7 and similar sizing so this has helped me a lot with my choice haha. I will have to look at more of Dr Giannas work!

Tia 11
    11p
    Menu
    +3

Thank you so much I can’t wait for it to be 6 weeks post op! He’s fantastic if you love natural results and his scares are apparently amazing so small, can’t wait to see mine on Saturday when I have my dressings off! I love the look of 275cc boobs but was just worried that you’d be able to tell such a difference in mine as I want them to look natural! So I’m honestly so glad with my deduction! Good luck babe!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.